Stepping into womanhood

 My day was being a pretty normal one, waking up to go to school, return home, eat, wait until my parents were gone, do my homework, and use the rest of my daytime to pick out the female clothes I bought secretly, put them on, and pretend to be my next door neighbor, Ava. I gotta say, this specific activity is a difficult one to maintain for an 18 year old lad like me, mainly given the fact that I live with my parents, still, I do it because I can, they were always out working and usually return home late, but why would I take so much risk into pretending to be one certain woman? Man… Just look at her…



Her body is magnificent, such curves, such face… Her hair always looks spectacular, her manicured hands are so feminine, I love the sway of her hips when she walks, I love how she gently brings a hand to her chest when she laughs, and I love how she always looks so confident and aware of her luscious mature body. I wanna fuck her so bad…


I guess that’s why I started pretending to be her whenever I could in the first place, ever since I knew her, I’ve had the feeling that I had to know everything about her, so I started watching her whenever I could, she lived next door, so it was an easy thing to do since I could do everything from the windows. When I finally got a job and started getting my own money, I decided to take the big step, and buy her clothing. I would always try to remember all the clothes she wore every day when I watched her just to buy them myself, and wear them while I impersonated her in my solitude.


As I just said, this day was going on as always, I was down in the kitchen, dressed up in my lingerie, my dress, makeup, and heels, I also had long hair so I tried to style it like Ava’s, I was cutting some fruit to eat it while I watched TV, so I was standing in the kitchen table, in front of the largest window of the house, which was also in front of the largest window of Ava’s house. A very stupid thing to do was that I didn’t close the curtains for her not to see me, I didn’t care, it wasn’t like anything bad happened the other times I did it just like that, and then, the house’s phone rang.


I walked towards the wall where the phone was installed, trying to move my hips just like her and trying to click my heels loudly with every step. I picked up the phone, confident in myself, and in a sultry, womanly voice, I answered- “Hello?” -I barely could have known at this moment how much my life would change in the near future, but I really got scared as the voice that called in the first place answered- “Hey Ava… Enjoying being me?” -I was paralyzed, it was my neighbor, Ava, she just caught me impersonating her, I was speechless, I tried to talk, but every word I said in my brain got out of my mouth as senseless stuttering until she interrupted- “Come to my house IMMEDIATELY, but stay in those clothes, I want you to come here as me” -I knew I was screwed, even if no one saw me outside of my house dressed as a woman, Ava already saw me, and she was probably going to tell my parents and my life would be over…


When she opened the door for me, she was… Smirking? I thought she was going to be mad, but instead, she was smirking, as if she was planning something for me, and spoiler alert, she was- “Heyyy… Ava… Wow, you did an amazing job at impersonating me, I have just that whole outfit, even the makeup and the heels! And oh my god your hair! It’s the same as me!” -I was truly scared, I didn’t know what the hell was going on with her, she invited me in, and asked me to sit down on the couch, she went to the kitchen and was quickly back with two cups of wine, she gave one to me and told me to drink.


“Aren’t you mad?” -I asked her- “Mad? No! To have a teenage BOY to impersonate me in his free time is the best compliment I’ve ever had! No, I’m not mad, but in fact intrigued, why do you impersonate me?” -I was triggered by the question, I thought while I took yet another sip of wine and crossed my legs in the most feminine way possible- “Well, I’ve always thought you were a very attractive woman, and I hope I’m not being too weird but… I’ve always wanted to have sex with you…” -She raised an eyebrow and smiled sarcastically- “Really? You wanna fuck me? I don’t think so, if you wanted to fuck me, you would have already tried to at least talk to me, or just watch me from your window, hell even jerk off to me! But no, you decided to act like me, and I know this has been going for months already, I’ve seen you before… No, you don’t wanna fuck me, you wanna be me! Or well, at least be like me, and I can help you”.


I was stunned, opened my eyes wide in surprise, I never thought of that idea, and I wasn’t sure that that was what was going on with me, but after hearing it, it just felt like she hit the spot, I did wanted to be her, not to fuck her, and she was right about something, I’ve never jerked off to the mental image of me fucking her, I jerked off to the mental image of looking in the mirror, and see her…


She then told me that in order for her to help me, she needed me to live in her house, and since it was summer and I had nothing to do, I just asked for the permission to my parents, and by the week, I was now living there temporarily, but the only male clothes I wore in that time were in fact, the ones I wore the day I moved in, during the whole summer, I was dressed like Ava, we were like roommate besties, but I just had one condition, Ava was her, not me, I could be like her, but not her, she named the new female me as Denise, I loved that name, by the way. The first day, she helped me to perfect my makeup techniques, and I just smiled when I saw myself in the mirror.



My face was that of a woman, and my hair looked stunning. I was loving my first day as Denise, and it was just the beginning of all of it. Ava told me to wear my usual bras and panties, and this time she told me to wear some tight jeans and a black tank top. I obeyed, I just wanted to become like her.


The next morning, I opened my eyes as I heard Ava telling me to wake up, she had something for me, I looked over my new feminine bedroom that Ava told me to stay in, I looked down to my nightgown and panties, smiled, and got downstairs, showing off my new pedicured feet, I saw Ava waiting for me in the living room with a big box on the floor- “Good morning, Denise! I was waiting for you. Yesterday I was thinking about how badly you have wanted to be a woman, so I decided to buy this. Go on, open it!”- I did, and gasped as I saw the content of the box- “It’s… it’s a female bodysuit!”- I said smiling- “And not just any female body suit! This one’s special, when you put it on, just say the word ‘transform’, and you’ll see!” -she said and I again obeyed, I undressed myself, got the bodysuit on, and said the word, I started crying in pure joy when I suddenly felt a breeze on the suit’s breasts, which made the ‘fake’ nipples to get hard, I touched them, feeling their softness and their sensitivity; I also smacked the suit’s ass gently, and I felt it wobble from the impact, but I then bursted into tears as those two actions made the vagina wet, making ME wet, I was turned into a woman, I was now Denise, I couldn’t do anything but hug Ava.


Two hours later, I was pretty well adjusted, I was wearing a very low cut top and some jeans around the house. I smiled as I felt my boobs bouncing, and my ass wobbling with my every step. 



I was instantly addicted to my new body, and I wasn’t very worried about turning back, since the suit’s manual told me to say the word again in order to make the suit lose its effect and be back to male until I repeated the first process again to become Denise again, so it was all good for whenever the time to move back to my parents’ house came.


A week in, Ava and I were hooked, we were starting to behave more like a couple than like friends, she would sometimes smack my ass when I wasn’t watching or grab my breasts, I loved it so much, and I did the same whenever I could. We would also sometimes make out because of nothing and even have sex! It was more common now to wake up at Ava’s side, in her bed, so we decided to leave my original bedroom alone and for me to move to hers. We loved each other so much… it was so sad when the summer ended, and I was back to classes and to my parents’ place, which wasn’t my home anymore, I wasn’t so free to be Denise in there, but I would always find the right moments to be into my home with Ava whenever I was home alone, also in weekends, and I would use that time with her at maximum.



Two years have passed since then, I finished high school and moved in with Ava. I decided not to go to college and instead become her housewife since she had a lot of money because of her job, so I had to not worry about money in the future. I am truly happy living with her as her romantic partner, and we are considering getting married! I am just waiting for her proposal, but I am also giving her the right hints to encourage her into doing so, I hope she does it in a very romantic way!


I didn’t knew that a little flaw in my masterplan to not getting caught made me realize who my true self was, and without Ava’s help I wouldn’t be that person, so it’s my only job to make it up to her, maybe I can arrange a ‘non planned’ pregnancy after we are married, I can’t wait to live the rest of my life like this! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape