An Obsession Come True: A teaser



Chapter 1: Horny

“Oh. My. God. I’m so sexy.”

“Look at me! I’m such a MILF, with those… These big titties, supported by a sexy bra made for mature women like me; and these panties that make my ass look great. With these stockings that make my legs stand out to everyone who sees them… God, I love my body…”

That’s what I was saying to myself, with my mother’s clothes on. I had stolen them last week and have been wearing them every time I’m horny. Fondling the empty bra cups that stand on my flat chest, and stroking my hard cock, pushing the boundaries of the panties, while my hairy legs feel nice under the stockings.

I don’t really feel the need to fill the cups with socks, tuck my cock or put on a dress to see myself in the mirror as a woman. That’s not the appeal of crossdressing for a 19-year-old college student like me. I don’t really focus on how I look, but on how I feel… On how I feel impersonating my milfy next door neighbor, Tara.

Tara is such a gorgeous woman. With her silky, brunette hair, and her beautiful face; but also, her large bust and rear; with the legs and thighs to complement as well as her wardrobe. I mostly find myself masturbating daily, looking at her through my window as she dresses up; she doesn’t know, but my room is situated in such a strategic way that I can see her whole bedroom, while she can’t look at mine.

After lots of masturbation sessions fantasizing about fucking her, a strange thought came to me: What would it be like to be her? Not fuck her, but to actually BECOME Tara? To live the life of a sexy housewife, with her gorgeous body, and the sexy wardrobe, and such a nice house to stay at?

The thought was just too strong. I wanted to be Tara all the way. That’s what got me to stealing my mother’s clothes. My mom is just like Tara; big featured and curvy, but not as pretty as her. Still, that was enough for me to steal her clothes and wear them while jerking off to the idea of being Tara.

I know, it is a bit creepy, but yet again, this fantasy is just too strong for me to hold it back, and this is what I do to fulfill it.

It was a normal day, I was crossdressed, impersonating Tara and masturbating, locked inside my room when my mother knocked.

“Sweetie, are you there?”

“Umm… Y-yes, I am. What’s up?”

“Oh, I just wanted to tell you that the neighborhood’s annual BBQ is going to be at the house next door, where our neighbor Tara and her family live. It’ll be tomorrow and I want you there, just that.”

“O-oh! Thanks for telling me mom! I’ll be there tomorrow.”

As I heard my mom walking past my room, I saw my cock harder than I’ve ever seen it. This is it. It’s my chance to steal some of Tara’s clothes...

---
Hi! AmberTG here. Time to share a bit of my newest story: An Obsession Come True! If you wanna read the whole story as it is now, here's the link: 

https://tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=7846&ageconsent=ok&warning=3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape