Small (big?) announcement for everyone

 Alright, you may have seen the cap, you may haven't, but here I go:

I quitted my patreon page for a lot of reasons, mainly being some of those the lack of participation of my followers, and also, the start of the worst period of time that has ever happened in my life, which has finally ended. So because of that, I decided to start posting my old patron exclusive captions so they don't go to waste turning into TG lost media, especially because some of them are the best things I've delivered as a caption writer, I hope you like them, because I personally find them fabulous.

Now then, some other stuff I wanted to share with everyone that doesn't know. I have come out proudly as a transgender woman, I haven't started on hormones, but that's on the works :) , I also have changed my name, I am not Amber anymore, my name is Katherine Elizabeth, you can call me Kat or Liz and yeah, that's that hehe.

About the "worst period of time in my life" thing, I've got little to say because it's pretty private, but still, I think you deserve to know that the main reason I stopped writing generally was because I passed through a really rough episode of depression from March, all the way over to... Well, last week... But I'm doing pretty good now, and I think (and hope) that I'll keep going that way.

Now, even though the captions to come are not really recent since I wrote them almost a year ago, I do plan on writing here again, and since this time I'm not getting paid for it, I'll be doing it from time to time, when I find a cool idea to write and time to develop it, that's talking about captions, of course, but I do want to write a whole book, maybe between 3 to 5 stories about mtf gender bendering, let myself explore and describe to full detail the sexy things that use to pass through my head. I do plan to sell that book if I ever get to write it though, I hope it does happen!

So anyways... I think that's pretty much it... Oh! Also, for my spanish-speaking friends, I also plan on now actually write more in spanish for real, so prepare for that! Because it will be great.

So yes, now that's pretty much it, I hope you look forward to what's coming. Love ya people!

With love:

-Kat Elizabeth <3

Comments

  1. It's good to know you're better. I really appreciate the sharing of your work/caps with us I discovered you blog recently and i enjoyed it a lot . My best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it! These kind of comments are the ones that help me keep going, thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape