Forever Stuck

 I hate my life now, and not because I can look down and see big celebrity tits from time to time, it’s not because I’m a woman now, no, I hate my life because I can’t move on and do other stuff, I’m stuck like this, forever.


It all began one Friday afternoon, back then I was still a man, I was still me, and I was really horny, so I decided to masturbate to a video of a celebrity I always loved, Kate Upton; the video was a short one where Kate posed as a sexy easter bunny, with white satin lingerie, and constant teasing, mainly centered around her breasts and legs. I would return to that clip from time to time when I had nothing to jerk off to because it was always a turn on for me, I have always been attracted to Kate Upton and I believe that that video is the best of hers, though this time, something went wrong…


I was doing the same as always, I watched the video with my dick in my hand, pumping it until orgasm, nothing else, but when I reached the climax and came, I somehow stopped feeling my dick in my hand, nor my phone on the other one, I wasn’t even seeing my room! Instead, I found myself looking at a wall, it was painted like a blue sky with clouds, I was instantly surprised as I realized where I was, it was Kate’s sexy bunny video! I was inside it, I wanted to look down, and eventually I did but it somehow felt a little off, like if my body was reacting with delay, still, I didn’t care for the moment when I saw what was down my look!



A big cleavage of big and bouncy boobs in a white and small top with blonde locks of hair greeted my sight. I knew instantly that I was inside Kate Upton’s body! I couldn’t believe it, I was Kate Upton, and I was in her sexy easter bunny outfit! I squeezed my tits with my new dainty hands, feeling again the delayed sensation of my body moving some more seconds after I wanted it to, but I still didn’t care, until I started jumping without me wanting it, and then I started moving even more against my will, acting more airheaded and slutty, but with my mind intact, as if I was no more than a passenger inside Kate’s body.



I couldn’t stop my body from acting like that, I was both horny and terrified, I was still in Kate Upton’s sexy body wearing a skimpy outfit, I just wanted to take it off and see my body naked, but I just couldn’t, I couldn’t even look down willingly to my cleavage! And playing with the eggs! Ugh it was the worst!



It was the worst thing that could ever happen to me, until I started to twist and move on the floor without my beige high heels with a lot of ornaments around me. If my mind was playing me correctly, the video would end and I would be free at least as a man and this nightmare would stop.



Ohh was I so wrong, as soon as the video “stopped”, everything went black, and I was looking down to my boobs and squeezing them again…



I started doing everything again, all the playing and fooling around, showing off my body, teasing the “public” with almost undressing myself, painting eggs, and playing on the floor, the video would be finished again and I would start again, over, and over, and over again for the eternity, and the worst part of it all is that I felt everything! From the sensitiveness of my nipples rubbing against my top and the easter eggs inside of it at the middle of the video, to all the movements and twitching of my face changing from a slutty expression to an even sluttier one! 



I hate my life now, and not because I am Kate Upton, is because I can’t even enjoy her life because I am stuck in this looped video forever, acting and moving against my will, always trying to go farther and try to get nude or at least see one nipple, always without success. I am condemned to feel my breasts bouncing all over, and moving my ass in these cute panties forever, getting hornier and hornier in this eternal teasing with no hopes of going back…



---
Hey there! Amber here... Or should I say... Elizabeth as some of you may already know! (I'm making another post about it later). I just wanna say that, first of all, yes, I am alive lol... Second, I was inactive here because I quitted Patreon because of a lot of personal stuff happening.

Third: This caption here, is one of the patron exclusives that I recently decided to start posting from time to time! These are already written by me and, since my patreon page is now closed, I thought that maybe it was time to post them here for them to not become lost media. Some of these caps are my all time favorites of the stuff I've written, like this one here about a sexy loop that is more a curse than a blessing (also, Kate Upton made me realize I wanted to be a girl), I hope you liked it, because I love it, I'll keep posting more of these until I run out of them.

Once again, I'm making a post to get y'all to know what's been going on and what's next for me as a TG caption writer.

For the moment, enjoy this classic and the ones to come! Love ya.

Katherine Elizabeth, formerly AmberTG <3

Comments

  1. Ey there!, I love your blog, and thanks for for your story and the chosen gifs .., I really like it!. I feel sorry you couldnt continue your patreon . My Best wishes kath :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! I really like this caption, going to share another one tonight, so be prepared!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape