The Hangover

 “Oh my god, how much did I drink last night?” 


Sean couldn’t bear the pain he was in, he’s got a very bad hangover to deal with since last night was his friend’s bachelor party, as he slowly opened his eyes, he realized that he wasn’t in his bedroom.


“Perhaps I got lucky” -He then looked around, seeing a bedroom that look to belong to a woman, as he saw to his side, he found a pair of panties thrown in the queen size bed, thinking he indeed got lucky, he figured that the woman he fucked was in the bathroom or something, he tried to get up from the bed as quickly and as painlessly as possible, and even though he managed to do it right, he couldn’t stop feeling that something wasn’t right, he felt a strange weight on his chest, as he sat on the side of the bed, he looked down and gasped at his new sight- “Oh my god… Are these… Tits?”



A quick feel let Sean know that he wasn’t in his body anymore, and as he walked up to the makeup table, he found a note, it only said: “Enjoy your new tits, Megan!” 


He felt strange, somehow he knew he had to be sad, he was going to be his friend’s best man at his wedding, he had a whole life planned for himself, but he couldn’t stop thinking about how happy he felt to finally be a woman, she got wet just by thinking about a new life as Megan! She read the note once again and said:


“Believe me, I’ll do”


Hey! As you can see I am back to the blog, although for the time being, I think I’m still not working on Patreon for a while, but I will be writing captions for fun from time to time! This time I decided to do kind of a short one (and maybe I’ll stay like that for a while). Hope you enjoy it! And feel free to comment on what you’d like to see next!

Comments

  1. I'm happy to see you again! How about the boob flu series? It's a very sexy idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape