Allergic Reaction

 It was… Strange to say the least when I came out of the tanning bed that day… I thought the plan was just going there, and coming out with more color on my skin, but I came with more than that. When I exited that tanning place at the mall, I had wider hips, longer hair, thicker thighs, big breasts and a pussy… And I know that it probably sounds normal, there’s always women at those places so you would think I got in there as a woman, but boy do I also want to believe that… The fact is, that I got to that place as a man…


Ok ok… Let’s go back a while… A couple of days before that shameful day, I was sitting in the living room of my apartment, I was watching TV until my wife came to me, she told me that she was planning to go on a vacation with me, she had been planning it for a while and waited for the right time to tell me as a surprise, I was astonished yet I also was very excited, and I couldn’t wait until we went, our vacation was going to be at the beach, and it was gonna be awesome!


Not even a day had passed when I became self-conscious about something… I was not tanned, my skin didn’t have any color and I looked like I was a vampire, I was ashamed of that, people would laugh at me if my skin turned pink or red because of a sun-burn, I needed to look a little less pale and when I told my wife about it, she laughed at me, she told me that I was ok just the way I was, but I couldn’t stop thinking about it, to the point that it was keeping me up at night.


My wife eventually decided to agree with me and told me where I could go to tan my skin, it was a small place at the mall, she told me it was fine, that it would be an in and out job and I didn’t need to worry about it.


She gave me some money for the tan and I went during the morning while she was at work, being a househusband was a boring job after all. Some minutes later, I was there, I got in and signed some papers that would allow me to get the tan, it wasn’t so hard, but they did get me a little nervous because they said stuff about the place not taking responsibility for anything that happens there and stuff like that, but the girls that worked there told me that there was nothing to worry about and that it would be a quick and easy job.


I followed the girls’ instructions and got in the tanning bed naked and with special goggles. I smiled in excitement as I heard the bed turning on, and I closed my eyes when I heard one of the girls telling me to relax and that I could sleep during the process, and so I did…


I woke up around half-an-hour later, it was a really relaxing process. I took a look at my body, starting with my arms and hands. It was quite surprising, honestly, my skin did look better toned, as if my paleness had gained some color, it was amazing, but hold on… Why are my arms… shaved? I looked down and screamed in horror and in a high-pitched voice as I saw my whole body, transformed into that of a woman.



I was speechless, and I couldn’t look down either, there I was, laying naked and as a woman, I was sporting new big breasts that moved up and down as I breathed heavily, I could feel my lower body being raised by the bubblebutt that I had grown, I could feel my hairless legs touch each other by the thickness of my thighs and the emptiness of my crotch, I was about to cry because of the fear I was feeling.


The girls of the tanning clinic were pretty polite and professional at that, they didn’t know what had happened and apologized for my strange transformation, they refunded my money and led me to a doctor’s office. After checking all of my vitals, the doctor told me what had happened to me. It seemed that my genes were specifically allergic to any big form of radiation that came from machines like a tanning bed. It seemed that its radiation made my cells mutate so radically that my chromosomes were also affected, turning my Y chromosome into an X, hence, transforming my male body into a female one.


I called my wife in the verge of tears, afraid of the future of our relationship, she left her job and came to me immediately, she was sad too, no one could ever have known that an allergic reaction like that could happen or even exist, yet it happened to me and now I was a woman, I was so sad and angry that a little self-consciousness could’ve made something like this to happen, but then my wife calmed me down, she told me not to worry, that she would always love me as long as I keep being myself, that my body didn’t matter to her, plus, she also had the courage to tell me that she’s been having lesbic tendencies during the past few days, so it wasn’t that bad after all, my life wasn’t ruined as I first thought it would be!



The day came and we were off to the beach, my wife had helped me beforehand to buy a complete new wardrobe for me, including bikinis to be with her at the coast. She also helped me to get along with my new body, I have grown to love it a lot! Including my breasts and my sexy curves, and my pretty face too! I love how sex has become now that we are both women, and these vacations help me a lot to grow even happier with my new life, although I do find kind of annoying that I get stares all the time from every creep that is sitting around...



We wanted to live an adventure when we went off to the beach… who would’ve thought that the adventure would become permanent!

---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog along with more benefits! The link is on the blog's dash menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape