The (Dis)advantages of Buying Knockoff Products

 I was really surprised when I heard about Bath Bombs again after a while. Bath Bombs were a series of products that were, well… bath bombs, but these ones had the specialty of changing a person’s gender when bathing with it; they were pretty popular a while ago, but all of a sudden, people just stopped talking about them, so as I said before, I was really surprised when I was talking with a friend who told me that someone was selling Bath Bombs in town.


I have always felt a little curious about how it would feel to have a woman’s body, and I’ve wanted to buy a Bath Bomb ever since I knew about their existence. I went to the address that my friend gave me and entered the shop, there I found a man, he looked young and handsome, but to be honest, he also looked pretty creepy, but that didn’t matter because I got out of the shop with a Bath Bomb in my hand, I couldn’t wait to use it.


I did feel curious of being a female person, but I also didn’t want to exaggerate, I wanted a slim, petite body, with not much curves, so no big boobs or wide hips, I told the man of the shop about that and he gave me what he said was ‘just the right thing’, I thought about that before throwing the bomb into my bathtub, the man and his shop did look a little shady and unreliable, but I decided to not care and throw the bomb in the water, and as the bubbles started to rise, I took my bathrobe off, leaving me completely naked and ready to get in.


I felt my skin tingling as soon as it touched the bubbly pink water, and when I was laying completely inside the water, I lifted one of my feet out of it and saw how it had shrinked already. I was amazed at how quickly the bomb worked on my body. I kept looking at my body and saw how my legs were becoming thinner yet more toned, and I smiled as I touched them and felt just hairless, soft skin; I ran my hands all over my body, which wasn’t done changing, I felt my hips and waist becoming more curvy, I wasn’t expecting that, but I felt so relaxed in there that I didn’t want to get out and see, which only made my hips to become wider and wider and my waist even thinner, as my thighs became thicker, crushing my dick and balls, making them get inside my body and become a vagina.


I touched my growing breasts and smiled at the A cup size that they got, then I got distracted at my hands, which were now daintier and smaller, I also smiled at my growing fingernails, I couldn’t wait to paint them later! My arms and shoulders also got smaller as my bones cracked inwards, I now had a feminine body, but there was just one more change to happen to me for having my female dream body, my head, so I took a deep breath and buried my head into the water, making it change as my other parts did before; I felt my hair growing and my face shrinking, at the same time, my lips puffed out and my eyes became bigger, I was completely a woman. I stood up from the tub, sighing in pleasure and satisfaction, but when I did that I felt something was completely off.



Somehow, my breasts had grown bigger when I was making my face change, and they really grew big, I looked down to the heavy feeling I had in my chest, and gasped as I took my massive boobs with my hands and squeezed them, I was about to go mad and go to the shop to ask what was going on, but I felt a jolt of pleasure throughout my body when I touched my tits, which I really enjoyed, making me decide to stay like this for at least a day, I put my bathrobe on and decided to go to my bedroom.


After an awesome session of masturbation and ecstasy, mostly centered around my extremely sensitive boobs, I decided that it wouldn’t be so bad to stay like this for a little longer, I would buy some clothes that fit this body and I would enjoy my time as a busty woman.


About a month after buying the Bath Bomb, I was sitting in the living room, wearing a tight skirt and a button shirt, with sexy satin stockings and high heels, feeling really good in my femininity. I was checking my socials, when a post caught my attention: “BREAKING: Man arrested for selling knockoff magical products. Bath Bombs especially, customers come back with grotesque side effects.” I was perplexed, I couldn’t believe it, when I saw the pictures of the post, I saw the same store where I bought the Bath Bomb, that probably explained the massive mammaries that I now had and their extreme sensitivity, but I also saw pictures of people with udders or tentacles or even people who became slime girls! That made me decide to go to the doctor, where he told me that the other side effect, apart from my boobs, was that it was permanent, I was going to be a woman forever, I knew that I had to be sad since I never wanted this to be permanent, but I could just smile, this is my life now, so I might as well enjoy it.



---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog along with more benefits! The link is on the blog's dash menu.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape