I'm a Genieus!

 Nick was skeptical at first about the object that he had in front of him, he remembered how just yesterday, a wealthy looking man approached him with this golden lamp and gave it to him, saying- “You know what to do with it” -and left, what was this whole deal about? Was it really THE magic genie lamp that arab legends and stories talked about, would a real genie get out of it when he rubs it and fulfill three wishes magically? He knew, there was only one way to be sure…


Nick picked up the lamp from the table in front of him and sighed as he held it- “Here goes nothing” -He then started to rub the lamp, and after just a couple of seconds, it started to shake, Nick got scared at the sudden and aggressive shaking of the lamp, so he put it back on the table and waited until a cloud of blue smoke came out of the lamp, and a moment after that, the cloud started to shape itself into a humanoid form, Nick sighed and smiled as he saw the muscular and imponent man that floated in front of him.


“Greetings, mortal! I was summoned by you, and because of that I shall grant you three wishes!” -The genie said, with a tired look on his face, as if he has been doing this for a while already- “Oh my god! It was real, you are a real lamp genie! This is so good!” -Said Nick, and then continued- “Well, let’s not be slow, I see that you are kinda tired so I’ll be quick. My first wish is to be rich, to have so much money that it will never run off” -The genie smiled and clicked his fingers- “Done, what will your second wish be?” -Nick smiled, somehow, he now remembered that he had lots of money stored at the bank and in a lot of debit cards and his wallet was full of cash ready to be spent, he then continued to wish- “I wish I had a very luxurious mansion on top of the mountain that would let me have an amazing view of the city, it would have a lot of big rooms for whatever activities I’d like to have!” -The genie snapped his fingers, suddenly, a cloud of blue smoke filled the room as reality started to shift, when the smoke was out, they were now in the new house, it was just as Nick had described it.


“All right, third and last wish, what will you want?” -Nick thought for a moment but couldn’t think of anything else, he had already wished for everything he wanted and needed, then he remembered the Aladdin movie that he once watched as a child and something very specific that happens to the genie in the end of the film, he smiled, and said- “You know what? I’m all good, there’s nothing more that I want, and I see that you are tired of being a genie, am I right? Then I wish for you to be released of your duties, to stop being a genie and get some rest for the rest of your life!” -The genie was surprised, he couldn’t believe that someone was fool enough to fall on that Aladdin movie trap- “Do you REALLY wish that? I mean it, do you really wish for me to be released?” -He asked, trying to be sure that this man didn’t really have anything more to wish for, Nick nodded- “Yes, I mean it, I really wish for your release” -The genie sighed, he didn’t want to do this to Nick, but he didn’t have any choice, plus, he would be released, so everything would be good for him- “All right then, your words, mortal, not mine” -The genie snapped his fingers, and the room was once again filled with smoke, after it was gone, the genie looked down in happiness to his body, now in normal-looking human clothes, and smiled as he snapped his fingers to have nothing happening around, he was now a human, and that was good, but as he looked to his front, he sighed in disappointment, he saw who he believed Nick was, now in another form- “W-what happened?” -asked a confused Nick, looking down at his new body.



The Genie sighed, he knew this was gonna happen, but still, Nick did wish for it technically, so there was nothing more to do- “Well, what happened is that you wished for me to be released from my duties, and it is fulfilled… But I’m afraid that it is not that easy, in exchange for releasing a genie, the human that wished for it has to fill in for them, in this case, you are filling in for me” -Nick was astounded, and almost in tears, he asked- “But why am I a woman then? And why didn’t you warn me before I wished for it? This is very unfair!” -The genie sighed- “Look, uhh… former mortal, first of all, the rules prohibit a genie from telling a mortal about the possible secondary outcomes of a wish, I did try to lure you into wishing something else, remember? And about the other question… I don’t have an answer, I believe it was the lamp which decided for you to be physically female”.


Nick pouted with her new plump lips- “Is it really necessary to be turned into a woman? Can’t I just use my powers and get back in my own body at least as a genie? How do you use these?” -Nick said as she snapped her fingers several times while thinking about her male self- “Well, you do have powers now and they do work just like you are trying to use them, but genies are also prohibited of using their powers on themselves, so that’s why that isn’t having any effect on you, I’m sorry, former mortal, but I guess you’re stuck like that until someone wishes for your release! We don’t have time anymore, I have to say goodbye, I hope for you to have a nice life as a genie, girl! I’ll make sure to enjoy the benefits you wished for!” -The room started to fill with smoke again, and Nick was scared- “No! Please! I still have more questions about my new life! I don’t want to stay like this, I am a mortal man, please don’t do this to me!”


Nick found herself in a smaller room, with a lot of carpets and cushions all over it, she was now alone. She looked up and saw a light coming from a hole in the ceiling, she thought it was better to try to get to it as she saw no other better exits from the room, and as she concentrated on it, she started floating as her legs were replaced by smoke, she managed to get out, but she cried in disappointment as she looked around to see just a big, empty and hot desert, she looked down and saw that the room she was in was in fact, the interiors of the lamp, her new home, she went back down and inside the lamp since it was colder and comfier than the hot and dry desert- “Ughh I guess I’ll have to wait for a long while until I can see a human again to grant their wishes, I should at least try to find a way to pass the time here…” -She said as she started rubbing her new breasts.



Nick, now and for a long time to be called Nicole, looked down at her new female body- “Damn! At least I’m really fucking hot!” -She thought, rubbing the heavy orbs of flesh that hung from her chest and jiggled with every touch of her beautiful, manicured hands. She still couldn’t truly believe it, she had a female body, and a sexy one at that! From her pretty girly face and short brunette hair to her long, sexy legs, she had a really nice body! And she figured that she could use it to entertain herself for the years she would have to wait until her lamp was found. Nicole didn’t hesitate to start enjoying her time as a female genie and took her already little clothes off and started masturbating.


Nicole rubbed her nipples with one hand and her pussy with the other, instantly starting to feel a very large amount of pleasure, she moaned as she introduced her fingers progressively inside her vagina and quickly moved her other hand down there too, rubbing her lips with one hand and thrusting inside with the other now, as she felt the weights of her chest wobbling around, resting on her arms, and giggling as they moved while her arms acted on her pussy. Nicole’s legs bent and her feet stretched in an attempt to control the new things that she was feeling, but she couldn’t control it, she was loving it! And she would definitely be ok with her life if she got stuck like this for a very long time.


Eventually, she found out that, even though she couldn’t make stuff change in her body, she could manage to change other stuff around her, like the decorations of the room, which she made more modern and comfy for her liking, she also could make any kinds of food and drinks appear for her nourishment, and even sex toys for her to enjoy more her feminity! A thousand years have already passed, but she didn’t feel like it was that much time, she was too busy thinking about the next thing she could do to satisfy her body!



---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog along with more benefits! The link is on the blog's dash menu.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape