A Woman's Life

 It was a normal day for me, I was sitting on a bench at the park and I was just relaxing, watching attentively to the nature around me; plants, animals and even kids playing around, I was on my lunch-break during work, and I was truly relaxed, but suddenly, a bright white light came down from the sky, blinding me, and making me pass out.

I woke up tied to a metal table, at my side, lied a smaller table with lots of strange looking tools on it, above me, there was another blinding white light, though it wasn’t as blinding as the one that made me pass out earlier; I heard someone struggling desperately in the verge of tears, when I looked at my other side, there was another table, with the same tools and lighting, but on it, lied a woman, she was naked, looking down I realized I was naked too, everything looked like we were about to be experimented on, it looked so creepy. She looked over to me, and seemed to calm down a little.


A while after both of us calmed down and started talking to figure a way out, the wall opened in front of us, it looked to be a pair of really big doors, and after that, strange humanoid looking beings got in and walked upon us, one of them went for the woman I was with, and as the one approaching me reached to my side, it waved what looked to be its hand and I passed out again.


I once again woke up, strangely back at the park where I was abducted by these alien beings, it was now nighttime and the place was creepily abandoned, I figured that would be because the time was very late, so I decided to look at my watch and see what time was it, but I just could gasp as I looked down, and saw… Them…



Both my curiosity and my fear got the best of me as my now small hands reached them, two big and heavy orbs of flesh that hung from my neckline all the way down to my abdomen, including a pair of erected nipples that were held together along with the masses above them by a black lace bra, I now had breasts, and not only that, as I kept inspecting the rest of my body, I realized that I now had a woman’s body, I figured that those humanoid creatures were the ones who changed my body, and I figured that my face would be changed too, but I was riddled as I felt my face with my hands, and felt the same beard and jawline that I started to develop ever since I started puberty, and I found the same haircut I had always used instead of a long and luscious hairstyle that a woman would have, I was puzzled at this feeling, so I went back home, longing to see a reflection in the mirror that would solve my questions.


I was more surprised as I took my clothes off and looked at my whole new body in the mirror, the reflection looking back was astonishing, not only was I now a bombshell of a woman, but I also recognized my naked body as the one the woman that was with me earlier owned, I had her body! And not only that, my head was intact, it was the same I have had during all my life!



I didn’t feel well, the weight of my breasts wasn’t easy to ignore, especially as I walked around my house and I found them bouncing heavily with every step I took, it was annoying to say the least. The void that I felt between my legs was an unsettling feeling that I never expected to experience in my whole life, and it was even more unsettling if you added the feeling of my thighs and ass taking all the space of my lower body, I definitely felt like a woman, and I definitely didn’t like it.


I was so weirded out that I decided to go to sleep early and try to coexist with this body for the less time possible, I would use my usual white undershirt for that and a pair of boxers, but I was quickly disappointed as I put them on and they wouldn’t fit because of my new large bubble butt, I looked over in sadness to the thong I was given with this body, laying abandoned on the floor, I sighed, picked it up and put it on, I didn’t want to wear it again because I hated the feeling of it riding up my new ass and pussy lips, but I had no option now, I needed it. I would wake up the next morning to this sight, making me realize that my situation was even worse:




I groped my tits furiously as I discovered my new view, somehow my clothes changed into a sexy set of black lingerie, I didn’t know by then, and to make things simpler, I realized after a lot of experience that somehow my new body had the ability to change whatever men’s clothing I wore into women’s clothes, and worst of it, SEXY women’s clothing (probably also a courtesy of my fellow abducting aliens). Adding to the thong I was wearing, my socks became a pair of black stockings and my undershirt became a black bra that wasn’t even holding my boobs, instead it made them look even bigger, at this moment, I thought that this change couldn’t be worse, but I would soon realize that this change just made my new life more practical.


I decided to go out, I dressed in my usual men’s clothing but it changed quickly into a pencil skirt, more stockings, high heels, and a tight, buttoned shirt, bra and panties included. As I walked back to the park (hoping to find the light that abducted me once again), I realized that the people around me were looking at me with a weirded face, men checking out my body with lust and then gasping in disgust as they saw my face, children asking their mothers if I was “a boy or a girl”, with her answering with a- “He’s a mad man, don’t look at him” -and even teenage girls cheering for me yelling “You go, girl!” as if I was a trans woman, I wouldn’t say I liked that, but at least it wasn’t degrading as the other examples were.


Sitting on the same bench at the park, I looked up to the sky, hoping for the light to appear again, but after 7 hours of sitting there, I sighed disappointed, and I looked down to my new female body, with my long and toned hairless legs crossed tightly in my also tight pencil skirt, my manicured hands went up to my chest as I fixed my bra (which was pinching me), I then looked to the pair of heavy masses sitting there, my breasts, jiggling inside my shirt and leaving nothing to the imagination, I smirked- “I look like a fucking secretary” -and almost started to cry.




I wanted to go back to the park the next day, but what I didn’t know was that doing that would become a daily routine, and it would become weekly as my faith to find that light again faded away slowly, then I would do it monthly, and then every six months, and then every year, until I resigned completely to live as the lady I was now, until I decided to have a woman’s life.


---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog along with more benefits! The link is on the blog's dash menu.


Head swap picture is from the Deviantart account “Sarahtheswapper”


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape