Miraculous oils

 I grunted as I woke up, my whole body hurt without any real reason, I felt like my muscles were crushed by my skin, as if I was getting thinner, and as I opened my eyes, they were welcomed by my usual manly, hairy and muscular body. I sighed in pain as I started to think that I probably shouldn't have fought against those guys at the bar, as the physical sequels were pretty easy to notice now; I looked at my side, and saw my girlfriend, laying next to me, still in her sleep, I decided not to wake her up and go to the bathroom to check out what was going on with me.


I turned the bathroom lights on and looked at my body in the mirror, I quickly spotted the numerous bruises that I had all over, I was glad that those guys didn’t have any knives or broken bottles because the wounds would be even worse, I also noticed that my lower lip was bleeding, and that my head had a painfully throbbing wound on the forehead, I was really fucked up, even moving a little meant a lot of pain for me, but still, that really was a fun fight.


As I returned to the bed, I found my girlfriend sitting there, looking at me in awe- “Wow, those bastards really fucked you up, babe” -she said while glancing towards me and biting her lip- “Yeah they did, it really hurts a lot…” -I then sat and laid again on the bed to get some rest, she laid at my side still looking at me with those tawny eyes I loved so much- “Well, you fought them for me, remember? That means you deserve a reward from me” -she said as she started to take her top off, revealing her naked breasts that I also loved so much, but I looked at them in sadness- “Oh, sorry babe… I really want to get that reward of yours, but my body hurts so much that I hardly think that I could enjoy it” -she pouted her lips sarcastically, as if she somehow knew that that would be my answer, she then shrugged and said- “Well, it was getting late anyways, and I need to take a bath before going to work, sooo…” -she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom as she took off her panties, I decided to at least enjoy the view while she went there, I would then enjoy more as she returned from the bathroom with a bottle of oil and a towel in her hands.


“Stand up” -she said- “I need you to stand up for me to put the towel in place” -I quickly realized what she was up to, she had already talked to me about her “miraculous oils” some days ago, she called them like that because it was a better name than “pain killing body oils”, I was eager to try it, especially because of my growing pain, until I saw something- “Uhh babe? The bottle says ‘for girls only’, should I take it?” -she glanced at me sarcastically, I smirked at her, looking at her cute pouting lips, and we both started laughing at the same time- “Don’t worry, I know that’s just a marketing strategy, I’m taking it, especially because I want this pain to go” -she smiled as she finished laughing.


As the towel was now in position, my girlfriend told me to lay in there, I obeyed, and just enjoyed the view of her naked body as she started to put the oils on my naked body, she went through all of it, and I definitely started to feel some physical relief, especially when the whole deal started to get me horny and hard, and my girlfriend started masturbating me mildly when she saw it, she went a little slower than usual because of my pain, but it was great, one of the best experiences of my life.


“Okay so now you have to let the oils act on you for two hours, I’ll probably be at work when that happens, so let me guide you into it, you just have to wash it off with a shower, okay? Only that, after two hours, starting… Now. Get better babe.” -she said as she helped me put a movie on tv and went to take her shower, after fifteen minutes, she was out, and after twenty more, she was dressed and off to work, I was home alone now. After a while, the movie was finished and the timer went off almost instantly after that, I was definitely feeling better and went to take my shower. 


I felt even more relief when the water fell through my body, cleaning the oils off of me, it felt so good, that I closed my eyes in pleasure, feeling my body all tingly, I didn’t know what was about to come. In the moment, I believed it was just a relaxing effect of the oils, but in fact, all the tingles and pleasure were nothing but my body transforming; based on what I felt first, my transformation started with my head and face as they were the first body parts to encounter the water, my head grew a little smaller in proportion and my hair grew long, becoming red in the meantime, my eyes became bigger as well as my lashes, which completed my look, my nose and my mouth became smaller, as my lips inflated a little, becoming a little more red than before.


Then, the transformation continued to my shoulders, arms and hands, which progressively started to become smaller and daintier, I relaxed as I felt my bones crack back into place, or so I thought, as they were coming into a more feminine shaping, with my muscles starting to shrink and my hair starting to fall, as my shoulders made my arms become closer to my body, they were the next ones to shrink, and then my hands did too eventually, with my nails also elongating.


The transformation moved on to my torso, which started to lose muscle mass and body hair as my arms did just before, my waist started to get thinner, I lost the form of my abs and instead I got a flat, feminine tummy, then, my chest started to grow, as the muscle I got in the torso started to become fat tissue which concentrated on my chest, making me grow two flesh orbs that quickly became a pair of 33B breasts. My hips then started to expand a little, making me have an hourglass figure, but they didn’t grow as much as my ass, which became round and giggly,also getting filled with some of the body fat I had just developed, my legs started to become more feminine as my thighs became more toned and thicker, they would have crushed my cock and balls, if they haven’t shrunk already before that, as they became my new vagina, my legs kept changing, losing muscle and hair, but staying toned nonetheless. The transformation finally finished on my feet, which also shrank and became more feminine.


When I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped at the sight of my new female body.



I freaked out, in horror to see who I had become, I was a woman now, and a beautiful one, the contrast of this body against my original one was too radical, it was impossible to believe. I sat on the bed naked, horrified of my situation and fearful of my near future, but I started to think a little and tried to relax until my girlfriend came back from work, I decided that the first thing to do was to take some of her clothes and dress this body, so I finished drying myself and started to look over the closet, looking for something comfortable, but not tight, since I’ve always hated tight clothes, I came out with the idea of wearing a short crop top and just panties, not a great idea to be honest.


I needed to change clothes, the crop top was too tight over my frontal chest and I could barely move comfortably, without counting too the fact that my underboobs were showing a lot, but I still liked the ‘just panties’ vibe on my lower body, so I decided to stay like that in the legs but change the top nonetheless. An hour later, my girlfriend was back from work, I was waiting for her sitting on the stairs, to tell her what was going on.


She almost freaked out until I explained everything, I told her I didn’t know what caused my transformation until she said- “It seems that those oils really were for girls only…” -I gasped and screamed- “THE OILS!!”.


Epilogue, two years later:


After the day I transformed, my girlfriend told me that we should experiment before searching for the ‘for boys only’ oils, since she had always had lesbian tendencies, and after two weeks, our relationship only became better, after a year, she proposed, and we got married, now, we are a happy lesbian couple with one year of marriage, and we couldn’t be happier. 


“Are you sure I look good in this? It’s a little difficult to keep these twins in place” -I said, trying to fix my chest into the dress that my wife bought for me- “That’s the best part, babe, whatever to see those boobs of yours bouncing all over, you look great!”.



---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog! The link is on the blog's menu.

Comments

  1. Me gustó mucho Amber, debió hacer caso el, solo para niñas jaja, gran historia, saludos por cierto ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bueno, al final eso provocó una mejor vida para él jaja, por cierto, qué bueno que te haya gustado la historia, también te mando saludos!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape