Big surprise announcement! Join the official AmberTG discord now!

Hey all! Amber here with a big big BIG announcement! I've been working during my free times into creating a new Discord server for all of my fans out there! It took quite some time while I learned the ropes of server creation (not easy btw, I haven't fully learned all of it), but it's finally here, I have created lots of categories for you to share and chat about our common interest, TG content! Also, there's a channel for ideas and feedback, both for the blog, the Patreon page, and the server for you to help me upgrade this great community!

Here's the link for Amber's TG Castle, enjoy your stay!

https://discord.gg/26FCRzQa 

(By the way, I'll also add the link to my server on the dash menu of this blog for you to find it easier)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape