International Body Swap

 “Oh god…” Was all that I could say as I recovered my sight and looked down to my new body, I was scared and confused, why was it female? Why would I let these freaks swap me into a woman? I wasn’t expecting this at all.


I’ve been planning to go on a vacation to Japan for quite a while now, but I didn’t have the money nor the enough income to go at least in about 15 years, and I really wanted my vacation to be at least in about a year maximum, luckily, I found just the right thing that could help me to get my plan done just as I wanted. I discovered this travelling website: International body swap, where the tourist program was a little different and stranger than other stuff I’ve seen, but more importantly, cheaper.


As the name says, the program consisted on a body swap around the globe with a person who both lives on the place you wanna travel to, and that also wants to travel to where you live, it was strange to say the least, the idea of having someone else’s penis in someone else’s body really wasn’t too attractive to me, but then again, it was either that or wait for doing my travel in around 15 years with some luck.


I obviously chose the first option because that was my plan, I just needed to get some more savings and I would be going to Japan in seven months! It was quite exciting, so I started working more and more on my job to get all the money as quickly as I could, and after seven months, I did it, I had just the money to make my dream of being in Japan come true! I registered on the website and paid the money to get my swap done, I got the time and date in which I would be swapped, and was also given some instructions to make the swap more comfortable for the person I was swapping with.


After a week, I was done, my home was tidy and acceptable enough to receive another person in there as well as my body was, I left everything completely clean just ten minutes before the scheduled swap, and stood in front of a mirror as the website asked me to do, I’m guessing for the swapee to have a first sight to their new body just after swapping. And just when the time came, I lost track of all my senses.


A moment after that, I managed to recover them all, and as I could start to see again and looked at the mirror where my swap partner stood, “Oh god…” Was all that I could say to myself.



I looked at my new body scared and confused, why was it female? I didn’t expect this, why would I let these freaks to swap me into a woman? The answer was simple, I just let them by enrolling in the program, I guess nothing could be done, the swaps are automatic, and I wouldn’t be back to my old body in ten days, so I started moving, starting with getting dressed.


I don’t know why this woman decided to stand in front of the mirror almost completely naked, probably to make me learn how to put on a bra, and most women's clothing articles, because they were really hard to put on, I appreciate that, now I’m a master at it. Now it was time to get out of this apartment, and after doing that, I felt delighted, I was now in Tokyo, just as I always wanted, and it was awesome.


I decided to just ignore the constant bouncing of my breasts, the sway of my hips with every step, and the constant brushing of my hair on my shoulders and actually start enjoying the trip. I was in Japan like I always wanted after all, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. But I really found it hard to ignore all that, how could I, honestly? I could feel it, and my breasts and hips were too big to be ignored, as well as my hair was very annoying, especially with the wind moving it.


Luckily, I got used to it very quickly. Yes, it all just made me remember I was now a woman for the next ten days, but it didn’t bothered me anymore, I was female, and I was okay with it, especially when I got back to my apartment after a long walk through the streets of Shibuya and got my heels and my bra off, it felt so good… 



After 5 days, I was loving every second of it, I don’t know why, but I felt so comfortable as a woman, I was a complete bombshell, and all the looks I got in the street were just confirming that, and it made me feel so sexy and pretty, in fact, I found it very easy to find some evening fun just after feeling completely confident in this body, if you know what I mean.


Now, two weeks have passed since that travel, and I can’t forget about it, yeah in one hand because the sights of Tokyo were great, but being a Japanese female bombshell was such a good experience that it’s almost all that I could remember, and that scares me a little since I didn’t feel quite as confident as before once I was back as a man… Maybe I am addicted to being a woman? Who knows...


Maybe I can get back into that website to try again, where should I go next? Mexico, or maybe Russia?

---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog! The link is on the blog's menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape