A female only family

My mother’s family has always been a little strange, since all my mother’s blood relatives are female; her mother, her sisters, her aunts, her grandmother, and everyone in past generations, with the only exception being their husbands, I never understood why, but it was quite interesting to be born the only male in a women’s family, especially because all of them treated my like the special one, always being so caring and loving with me. For most of my life I thought I really was the only male in the family, until a week before my 18th birthday, my mom came to my room that afternoon…

She entered with a smile on her face, and started telling me about how excited she was for my 18th birthday, I told her I was too, but I could tell she was more excited than I was for some reason, I quickly realized why was that when she picked out of her phone an old family picture from when she was 17 that my aunt rescued for her from an old photo album, the only thing was that I couldn’t find her in the photo, there I could see my grandma and grandpa, and my aunts, who were older than my mom, and there was a boy there too, but I didn’t really know who he was. I asked my mom who he was and where she was in the pic, she giggled with a nostalgic expression on her face, she told me that the boy sitting on the bottom of the picture was… her.

She decided to tell me the truth in that same moment since she knew my mind was flooded with questions since she lived the same thing. She told me that as I knew, her family was an all girls one, except from people they married, all her blood relatives were female, but not because of a coincidence, it was because of a curse that we’ve been living with for centuries. It seems that my family originated in Europe, and during the Middle Age, one of my ancestors had bothered the wrong person, a witch. Based on what my mother told me that day, and on the stuff that my family also told me after that, he was shaming her for her body and profession, to the point of even killing her! But before dying, the witch casted a curse on him, that from that moment and forever, he, and all of his male blood descendants, would be turned into women when reaching the age of 18, starting with him.


When my mother told me this, that in a week I would be a woman, it was quite surprising, not gonna lie, I was expecting everything to happen on my 18th birthday, except for this… A woman? How will I live with that? The answer to the question, after all I’ve been through, was easy: it wouldn’t be that hard. I woke up on my birthday, feeling my body completely changed from top to bottom; thicker hair, wider hips, daintier limbs, boobs and no dick.



My parents received me with joy, they had the whole day planned for celebrating the coming of my womanhood, I got a complete makeover for the night, when we had a really good family party. My gifts were mostly women's clothing and underclothing, lingerie, heels, makeup, and lots of accessories, as if it were a female initiation party, it was quite fun.


Not so long after that I found a boyfriend, and it wasn't too long after that that we married each other and he got me pregnant, and after 8 months, I wouldn’t change it for anything, it surely is challenging, but not that much when you think of the perks of it; the first of them? I look very hot.



Not only that my hips and breasts grew to gigantic proportions, but my belly makes me look quite good, I sometimes look at myself in the mirror, in lingerie or naked, and feel myself getting a little wet at the sight of my body; the idea of once being a man who later became a woman, getting through the ultimate act of femininity, to bear a child inside me, does really arouse me a little to be honest. When I was a child, I never understood why women talked so much about wanting more kids or even liking their pregnancies, as I also knew from biology classes that it would be quite the challenge, now I understand that, I’m loving my pregnancy, and I wouldn’t change it for anything.


I can’t wait for what’s coming in the future, I can’t wait to give birth to my child, I can’t wait to breastfeed him with my milk when I start leaking, I can’t wait to have another one, and another one more, I can’t wait to grow into bigger proportions, I can’t wait to keep being a woman, because you know what? It feels great.



---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog! The link is on the blog's menu.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape