Recommendation Post: Pink Ranger TG

 Hey all! Amber here with a new recommendation post for this week! Today I bring to you another great blog. Unlike the last two blogs I recommended last times, I don't really know the author of this blog who goes as Kat, but I've been a really big fan of them during the last couple of years since they write really good caps.

Kat's captions are short in their majority, but good either way, with a really good style and themes that I love, and even though Kat hasn't written anything since May, their captions are still very good reads, and are a lot! So I can assure you that if you are new to Pink Ranger, you'll find lots of stuff to read!

As I've done in every recommendation post, I'm gonna say to you which caps of Pink Ranger are my favorites, starting with my most favorite of all "Pure Joy", then it would totally be "Impressive Body", then, the awesome "Inheritance", which is a little longer than the others, "Cheap fix" is another great one, and I believe some of you may like "New Assets", so be sure to check them out!

As you may already know, the link to Kat's blog is on the dash menu of my blog, but I'm still leaving the link in here for anyone who may want to visit the blog right now, I hope you like their caps just as I do!

https://rangertg.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape