Recommendation post: BadWulfTG

 Hey all! Amber here with yet another recommendation post for this week! Today I bring to you the blog of another friend of mine, and one of the best tg writers I've known in my short life as a writer, I'm talking about Piper, and her awesome blog, BadWulfTG.

Once again, another blog that, such as Selene's, doesn't have a single caption that I don't like, I love them all a lot! Especially all of them that are related to motherhood and pregnancy. ;)

Piper's got some really nice captions, some short, and some are quite long, but I can guarantee, by personal experience, that all of them have a very large amount of quality, from its beginnings to today, the blog has always been releasing more and more of those awesome captions and stories, and I can bet that you can even get more access to them on her patreon too! 

Piper's blog is also one of the main reasons why I started this blog back in March 2021, in fact, my first caption in here is based on an universe she created herself! The bath bomb universe to be precise.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize that I didn't put the link to Piper's blog on here, so here it is, but you can also find it on the dash menu of my blog:

https://www.badwulftg.com 

If you wanna check it out, I can tell you that some of my favorites are the Internet Witch series, Preggo House and her first ever highlight, Wizard Workout. Also, if you do check her blog out, you can find a link to her Discord server, and if you decide to visit and look around, you can find me in there too! Going as Amber the Curvy Queen. 

So be sure to check her blog out! I bet you won't regret it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape