Grand opening!!!

 Hello people, Amber here! Today is a great day because I'm officially announcing that I've started a Patreon page for you to enjoy extra benefits from me if you decide to support me!

In this post I'll basically explain a little of the three tiers you can choose from my page:

As I just told you, there are three tiers in my Patreon, three different plans for you to choose depending on your needs and desires. 

    -The first tier is "Maiden", for only 3 dollars a month, you'll be getting early access to my captions one month prior to their release on this blog, and the change to answer community polls to help me choose the next caption to be released and other general stuff such as leaving suggestions.

    -The second tier is "Princess", this one costs 5 dollars a month, and you'll be getting the Maiden tier benefits, plus access to my project list and calendar for you to be updated on what's next for the near future to be released, and a patron exclusive caption to be released every two weeks.

    -The third and last tier is "Queen", which costs 10 dollars a month, you'll be getting both the Maiden and Princess tiers' benefits, plus the ability to vote and help me choose the next model or pictures to use in my next caption, and what I believe is one of the best of them all benefits, a monthly customized request for you to enjoy!

I'm also announcing that the blog is not gonna get any lonely with this addition, in fact, I believe it's gonna get much more alive since I'll start working harder on bringing you new content, but as I said before, now my captions are going to get here a month after I've actually completed them, though they are gonna be available right away on my Patreon page with any tier, but to not leave this place abandoned for this month, I'll be doing a series of posts to recommend and advertise some of the blogs I've discovered recently and some of my favorite ones for you to explore, I hope you like them!

And last but not least, I'll leave the link to my page in here, so you can visit it now if you are interested, but anyways I'm gonna leave the link on the side menu above the blog's logo alongside the link to my Twitter page. 

Without nothing more to say, here's the link, and I wish you all a very good morning, afternoon or evening depending on when are you seeing this announcement. Thank you all for everything!

https://www.patreon.com/ambertg 

(This is my logo up here by the way, made by my friend Jessica!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape