The strange case of student Liam and Mrs. Harrison

My name is Liam, I am a high school student with a pretty normal life, since nothing really stands out about me, I'm young, a little skinny, not very tall, but neither short, you could say I am a pretty average person. My life has moslty been like floating around in a pool, just going with the flow, waiting for nothing to happen, I do my homework and housechores, and whenever I get free time I like to play videogames or watch movies or TV series. I think this is why I have the hots for Mrs. Harrison...

Mrs. Harrison is my english teacher, and a very sexy one at that, she has a luscious curvy body, that is the envy of all the other female teachers around my school. But aside of that, she is so hypnotizing to me, probably because she is the complete opposite of me. She is a complete show off, always looking out after people's attention, she moves and talks with such confidence of herself, that is difficult not to even stare!


When I had my first class with her a few years ago, my eyes opened up wide to the sight of such an attractive body and personality, I didn't knew then what was I really feeling, but in that moment, I just thought it was lust... Now I know, it wasn't... What I felt was... Envy.

Two years after I met Mrs. Harrison, my thoughts about her didn't changed, she's always been so hot that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, wondering about how would it be like to fuck her, to have the opportunity to see her naked someday, I also didn't knew what was about to happen that same weekend.

It was Friday night, I was laying on my bed, relaxing while watching YouTube on my cellphone, until all of a sudden, my left hand started to move strangely, like if it had a life of its own! After a moment of struggle trying to control it, my hand then got whole control and started moving around my body, touching myself all over, like if it was getting to know it. After some moments of self-touching, my hand slid down to my crotch, and started to move its fingers in circles, like if it was rubbing... a vagina? Soon after, my other hand started to move on its own without control, but instead of rubbing my crotch, it started to rub and pinch one of my nipples. Suddenly, my legs got control on themselves too, and started to move like a woman's; my mouth started moaning loudly, and my eyes rolled back, making them look completely white to anyone watching, but eventhough I thought my body moving on its own was the worst part, I was about to know what it was going to be...

My hands got darker in skin tone, while my nails grew long and painted black, my whole body lost its hair, leaving me completely skin soft; my thighs started to get wider than before until, combined with the thinning of my waist, I got a woman's figure, my legs got a little more toned, yet more thick. I also felt my face tingling, but I couldn't see what was happening to it because I couldn't move on my own, my body was strangely masturbating while it changed, it was strange to say the least. But the worst parts were definitely when my dick shrank to a pussy, and my chest expanded into a pair of 34DD boobs, I wanted to scream or cry, but my body had other plans...


After a horrible session of my new body touching itself naked, it decided to stand up from my bed, and go to the bathroom mirror to see itself, saying: "Well, now let's see how did it go...". When my body reached the mirror, I mentally gasped to the sight of Mrs. Harrison, naked, I could feel her pussy getting wet once again, but I don't know if it was because of me, horny of seeing her naked, or her, horny of the fact that she had just masturbated after taking the body of her student.

"Nice... I did pretty well actually! Now I can keep living on with this body...", after hearing that, I mentally screamed, I needed answers, and Mrs. Harrison knew that, I don't really know even now, but I think she heard my mental scream, because she immediately looked back to the mirror and smiled mischievously. 

"I know, I know... What happened to you, Liam? Your body started to change and touch itself all of a sudden, and then it revealed itself to be your own teacher? I'm guessing you want answers, and since I have you practically chained mentally, I will give you the answers", I thought that her telling me the thruth was going to calm me down, but it didn't. 

"The truth is, I am a witch Liam, you know, the kind of witches that practice sorcery? Yes, a witch; I was working on some incantation to have shapeshifting powers, but I mispelled the spell awfully, which made my soul eject from my body just for it to immediately die, I saw it disintegrate in front of me, it was horrible." I tried to respond and tell her that I was sorry, and then to try to convince her that stealing bodies wasn't the solution, it didn't help, she just kept talking. "I decided that my only option is to possess one body and transform it into mine, ad since you live so close to me, and given my non-physical condition, I figured the perfect candidate was you before my soul headed to death, I know it might be shocking, but I promise, you'll regain control over your body as time passes, and don't worry, reality has been altered, so there's no one who remembers you Liam, there's just the two of us now: me, Kylie Harrison, and you, Kylie Harrison, and I think that you'll like it in here!." She smiled and laughed, but I cried mentally.


As the months passed by with her body, I realised two things, the first one: She was right, I started to regain control on my body, it started with my face first, I could now look around and talk, though she still had control over my face too, so we decided to "take turns" to use it, we even sometimes had a chat with the same mouth, it was strange, but I had to admit it was quite fun to know Kylie this personally. The second thing I realised, she was right too about me liking it, with time I also felt more comfortable with being her, and during some of the chats we had, she told me that she was surprised of that, she told me that these changes should start after 4 months, but they did in the first one, that helped me realise, it wasn't lust what I felt for her two years ago, it was envy, I didn't want to fuck her, I wanted to be her.

After another two years of sharing, I regained whole control over my body, and eventhough Mrs. Harrison and I are still sharing it, it didn't felt like it anymore, we are the same person, I am Mrs. Harrison as well as she is, surprisingly, I'm good with who I am now, yes, I miss my old self, but this life isn't so bad, I guess...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape