Getting Good Grades

 Hi, I am John, I'm a senior year and I am getting very bad grades because I have a lot of problems, mainly because I cannot stay focused for long periods of time, I don't even know how I could reach senior year on my own! The other problem is... I am not too smart, I suck at maths, physics, english, even P. E.! I hate it.

Today I was walking around the school and I saw Laura, she is the smartest girl in my class, she is like the opposite of me, she is even better socializing than me, she has good grades, good physical condition,she has everything! I bet her great lifestyle has something to do with her mindset or something... Maybe I should ask her later.

Later that day...

-Hey Laura!
-Oh hey John, how are you doing?
-Fine, fine...
-Ummm... were you going to say something to me?
-Oh... yes! Sorry I'm being such a creep...
-Don't worry, what's happening?
-Well I wanted to ask, you seem very happy, what do you do to live like that?- That was great! I really made that sound good with a lot of effort, she would've tell me something if I never have said all that by staring at the generous clevage she was sporting that day.



-Ummm... John, my eyes are up here, you creep!
-No! Hold on!... and she left... Damn I was pretty close to know what her secret was! I wish I could know what is happening in her head...

I went home very angry with myself, played some videogmaes, jacked off, then went to sleep, damn, I was so close! I guess I can try again tomorrow...

6 a.m.

Beep Beep Beep...
Huh? Who put the clock to wake me up now?! We enter class until 8! I can sleep one more hour...
But I don't feel like sleeping more though, well I guess I can do some jogging around the block...
Ok I'm gonna do that.

First, I need to get out of my bed...

-mmm that was really good sle- hold on that is not my voice.
-umm...- what the fuck?! Why do I sound like a girl?! I have to get up.

But I couldn't, something in my chest was weighing me down, I gave some tries until I got up feeling the straps of my nightie getting tighter because of my boobs...
-My boobs?! My nightie?! Hold on... Am I a girl?! How did this happen? I need to see this in the mirror...


But when I got to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, my shock was very big... I saw Laura's face looking back at me, her almost nude body in a small nightie that covered her nipples and pussy with luck, her big cleavage and her thick legs very exposed... I took it off to see better my new body.


Oh my god... I am Laura! Shit! I am her! These are... Hers... Her boobs...
I pinched my nipples and fondled my new breasts, making me feel a lot of pleasure and moan gently, I smiled at my reflection, went to my new room, got a sports bra and some leggings, put them on and went jogging for an hour. The jogging was great, my new boobs bouncing around, my ass swaying... All these new feelings, now I knew why she was so happy, she was a woman. Eventhough the jogging was a wonderful experience, I couldn't wait until I got to the shower.


When I returned, I was very happy, but all tired and sweaty too, I could feel the sweat under my boobs... and it was great! Now I needed to clean it up.
I got nude and into the shower, I wanted to put some music on, but when looking at Laura's phone to see through her spotify, I realised something, today was two years ago, but we were in 2021... Why is it 2019?!

Damn, that means that she was me in that moment! She made me wish I was her without me noticing! Ok ok... I need to think about this, maybe while showering.


And then it happened, I had to wash my pussy, when feeling that wetness and pleasure strike like electricity through all my body, I made my decision, I decided to turn completely into Laura, I needed to have her awesome life for me to ask her in two years... This was gonna be great.

Finally... September 7th, 2021... I need my red polka dot dress today.

Oh my god! there I am... Here it comes!

-Hey Laura!
-Oh hey John, how are you doing?


---

Hey! Amber here! With an old caption of mine that I published in OpenTGC a while ago, and one of my favs, I'm sorry for not posting anything this week, I was working on another cap, but since it was pretty hard to do, I decided to post this classic in here while you wait! Hope that you like it if you haven't read it, and if you have already in OpenTGC, thanks a lot!

Comments

  1. Ami me gustó bastante Amber, estubo muy buena, un consejo esas pequeñas letras blancas casi no se ven por el fondo, otro color funcionaria mejor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape