The Boob Job Part 1

"Oh my god, what happened? Where am I? Why does my body feel so... heavy?"- Jack said as he began opening his eyes, he just remembers going to sleep, he felt so tired that day and he decided to take a nap to restore energies, but then he woke up, standing in the park, with a strong headache, and a strange weight hanging on his chest.

He stretched his arms, he felt them rather thinner than they really were, and as he kept stretching the rest of his body without looking at it, the more he felt something odd about it. Not only the already mentioned strange heaviness on his chest, but he also felt his hair elongated, he just had a haircut last week! But it seemed to be even longer than before now. He also felt his hands and feet slightly smaller and his waist seemed thinner, what was going on?

Then it happened, he looked down and saw two massive balls of flesh hanging on his chest, weighing him down, he was very surprised when acknowledging the existence of a pair of breasts in his body, but he got even more surprised when realising his whole body had turned into one of a woman, and a sexy one at that.


"What the hell?! Why am I a woman?"- Jack said confused and scared, that's when she appeared.

"Ooohh you turned out quite sexy, Jack" -Mariah said. Mariah is Jack's girlfriend, who is also a witch without him knowing, Jack has been very insistent to her to get a boob job, until Mariah finally got sick of the whole deal, and casted two spells on him, the first one would make him very sleepy, she needed this because the second spell needed a longer time to take effect... you see, the second spell was going to turn him into the woman he is now.

"What are you talking about, Mariah?"

"You have been sooo annoying about this whole boob job deal and I am sick of it! So I decided to fulfill your wish for a boob job, just that it is now in your body."

"Are you being serious?! You turned me into a woman? I'm gonna...wh-wha??"-Jack was so angry that he almost punched Mariah in the face, but she stopped him with her magic.

"If you aren't stupid, you can tell that I'm gonna get my revenge on you, I want you to try having a boob job before even considering me to have one, and for the first step..." -She waved her hand and suddenly Jack's feminine body began to move on its own, he began doing jumping jacks.

"Oww Oww!!! Why do I have to do jumping jacks? Look at these! They are bouncing a lot and the bouncing also hurts very much!"


"You'll now be working out for the moment to see how it would feel for me to live with the massive tits you want me to have, now keep going!"

Jack kept jumping until he was very tired, he panted as his breath was near being none, he felt like he would die in that very moment, but he couldn't stop, Mariah's magic was too strong! As Mariah let him rest for a moment, Jack wanted to say something, but he was so tired he couldn't speak, he needed the air more than exchanging words with her angry witch girlfriend, so he breathed. The resting didn't last too long as he felt himself starting to move again, he found himself now jumping the rope in no time.


He realized Mariah was gone from the park for the moment, and he was alone working out, feeling the weight and pain of his new bouncing breasts, after quite a while of jumping, the magic stopped and he could control his new body again. After some rest, he decided to go back to his appartment and sleep. He really needed some rest...

---

Hi! It's Amber here! Just wanted to let you know I decided to start this series in my blog. I also have to say that the cap was heavily inspired in the original series of "The Boob Job" by the lost YouTube channel of "tg caption videos". And wanted to remember this great channel by writing a version of mine in my blog so, here it is! Hope you like it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape