New life as a MILF

 So let me get this straight... The ring turned you into a mature woman??


Well... Not really any mature woman


Is it like, your mom or something like that?


It's something like that...


So...?


Imagine me as a female, then take that female version 

of me and make her a mature woman


Oh...


Yes, oh...


So you turned into the female milf version of yourself?


Yeah

Is it ok if I ask to see?


A long silence was felt in the chat between these two teenagers, and then:


Damn! Why woud the pic be a nude? I never asked for one


Why do you think it's a nude? Come to my place now!



And so he did, they had an awesome time with the ring and the new milfy body that one of them aquired. They had lots of sex and Ryan, now going by the name of Maria, is considering staying like this, he loves being a woman, and a mature one at that, he can't wait to continue his new life.

Comments

  1. LOVE IT!! So hot! I want that ring so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape