Getting to know the past

"After all this time, I finally did it! I finally created a functional time machine!"

"Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to create a real time machine, I watched a lot of sci-fi movies in my childhood thanks to my dad, my favorites definitely were Back to the Future and Terminator, precisely because of the idea of time travel and getting to know how was living in the past like, so I decided to become a physicist and started working on creating a time machine."

"So yeah, I finally created a time machine, now I can travel to the future, but I keep getting more interested in the past, some kinda vibe I get from the eighties, or the nineties even, that I feel the need to live like that... You know what? That'll be my first time travel, I will go to the past! Maybe somewhen in the nineties, any year, any month, I don't care, just let me live the nineties!"

And so it happened, our dear protagonist traveled in time to the past, but he found himself in an uncomfortable situation, he felt... Rather big, in some parts of his body, and small in other parts... he looked down and... What?!



He seemed to be a woman, in fact, he was one...

"Oookay? These are tits, right? Wow, I've never had the opportunity to see real naked tits before, I was so centered in creating the time machine that I never got the chance to get a girlfriend, nor even the opportunity to hook up with a girl! But why am I like this? It may be some kind of time travel restriction, if I don't have a physical body in the 90s, maybe my soul had to take over another body, and since I didn't especify one, my soul took it randomly, and it decided to get inside this beauty of a woman!"

Our now sexy protagonist isn't saying this, but he is loving the feeling, not only of his body, but also the clothes he is wearing, those heels made him feel so feminine, and that dress was so silky and comfortable!

"Okay so let's investigate more, maybe I can find out what my name is..."

In that moment he, or rather she, heard a male voice call: "Kathy! Are you going to take longer?" It seemed her new name was Kathy, and judging by the ring she had in her hand, she was now married to this man, who was waiting for her at the pool, she waited no more and quickly ran off to the first floor and to the pool. "So are you getting in or what?" She was loving how it felt to be in the 90s, it was so surreal to finally live at a time in which she wasn't even born yet.

"Yes I am getting in" Kathy undressed and entered the water.


After some chat with her new husband, they got to what they were originally going to do, she was going to let him fuck her brains out! 

This was the moment when Kathy decided she wasn't gonna come back to 2030 in a few years, and she was probably gonna be a MILF by then, she knew right at the moment this was her destiny, and she will be loving it for the rest of her life, here's a pic that her husband took of her when they knew she was pregnant with their first baby!


And this is how an ordinary young guy in 2030 became a sexy and busty 29 year old mother in the nineties and decided to stay like that for the rest of her life. Lovely, right? I could say I envy her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape