Bath Bomb Universe: The reflection in the mirror

 

I stared at my reflection in the full-length mirror that was once placed in front of my bath tub, just for me to check out my big and strong muscles everytime I got out of the shower, but now, I was looking to a different person, the reflection projected on my mirror was stunning, and I was eager to know her better. 

While I was drying my new generous bosom with my pink towel, I tried to remember what led me to this new situation, and just by thinking about it, my new female body got pretty aroused...

I've never felt uncomfortable with being a man, but I surely did not felt like I was a man at all, I have always been kinda like a feminine man. I loved girly stuff, like cartoons and toys that were supposed to be "for girls", and living with a big sister wasn't really helping, she always made me play with her, so I was constantly doing girly stuff, I didn't mind though, in fact, I loved it.

As I grew up, I decided that if I was gonna be a man for all my life, I needed to be happy as one, so I started working out and got a pretty good body, I was confortable with who I were, I was resigned to live as a man, until I heard of Bath Bombs, THE bath bombs, those that can transform you into the body you want by just bathing in it, after hearing about them, I couldn't stop thinking about them, I needed to try one, and no one was stopping me.

After a few period of investigation, I discovered the place where bath bombs were sold, so I started the car and drove rapidly to the bath bomb store. I was very excited to finally experiment life as a woman, and I couldn't wait, so imagine my reaction when I arrived to the store and found that it was in fact open!!

I entered the store and was received by a woman named Piper, she was a very nice and sweet person that helped me to find the bath bomb I preferred, after a very interesting and nice talk, I took my bath bomb, payed for it and went back to my house.

After arriving to my house, I got practically nude in no time, took my favorite pink towel and got inside the bathroom, I started to get the water running in my bath tub, and after the water level was sufficient, I put the bath bomb on. The effects of the bath bomb were practically seeing already, this particular one turned the water pink, and a lot of bubbles were coming out, while I was slowly introducing my feet into the water, I felt them tingling. The bomb was acting so quickly that my feet had already turned feminine while I was still standing in the tub, given that they were now smaller and more delicate, they couldn't support my heavy manly body, and I fell in the water, splashing it all over the room.

The pain was very bad, but it stopped being important to me as I saw how delicate and slender my legs where becoming, then I saw my thighs thickening while I felt myself... gaining height? No, that wasn't what was happening at all, I wasn't gaining height, it was the new cushion that I was growing in my rear that made me feel taller when sitting, I had grown a big and thick ass!

The instant I felt my ass growing I became so horny that my now shrinking penis was getting very hard, in fact, this erection didn't feel like any that I have had in my life, this was my last hard-on, and I felt myself cumming uncontrolably until I was dry of the sperm I wouldn't need as a girl, and while I was recovering from the incredible last male orgasm I had, I felt my dick shrinking to become a clit, and my testicles going inside my body to become ovaries, finally I felt my new labia forming, and as I felt it with my now dainty and feminine hands, I moaned in pleasure at the new feeling of my female genitals.

I then felt my torso getting skinnier, I losed my muscle mass and felt how my waist became so small and sexy. I then felt in my insides how my abs and chest muscles became fat and concentrated in one area of my body, my chest. My nipples became very hard and I felt the flesh behind them growing, I cried happily at the sight of two big and heavy mounds of flesh sitting now in my chest, I had grown breasts.

I finally sank my head in the water and felt my face getting more delicate and soft, I felt myself growing wet down there while thinking that I was finally becoming a woman, I got my head out of the water and felt my hair growing, this was going to be great!

I finally stood up from my tub, I opened the curtain and got my pink towel, and while I was drying my new generous bosom with it, I stared at my reflection in the full-length mirror I once placed in front of my bath tub, just to take a look at my big and strong muscles, but now I saw another reflection, she was a beautiful and stunning person, I can't wait to know her better in my bed, I am a woman now, and I am looking forward to it.



This was a cap inspired in the Bath Bomb universe invented by BadWulfTG, aka Piper. The link to her blog is here if you want to explore some more: https://badwulftg.blogspot.com/?m=0 

Comments

  1. Wow! I do in fact love this! This certain cap really rings true to me a good bit and how I view my life now and my overall disposition! Wow! I loved it! Great job! Can’t wait to read more from you, Amber! Keep ‘em cumming... I mean coming! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape