I'm Back! Also, commissions open!

 Hello, everybody! I'm not sure if anyone still checks this blog out (I hope you still do! lol)

Well, I just wanna say to all of you my readers that I'm still around, actually writing something on TGstorytime.com! And writing a lot of other stuff too outside of TG.

I've honestly been out because of college. Things have gotten really busy ever since I got in there, and actually hadn't had any time for keeping up this blog or being active around servers and Discord in general.

I would LOVE to take back the good old days when I was constantly writing with my patreon on and stuff like that, but I just can't really keep it up right now. But I wanna announce that commissions on TG captions, tales and stories are up! So if you're reading this, and would like to commission something, hit me a DM! And we can talk about it.

The commissions will have a cost of 5 dollars, of course.

You can contact me via Discord, Gmail, and Reddit if you're interested.

My Discord: @katerina.heart

My Gmail: graceharrisondd@gmail.com

My Reddit: u/Amber_Bloom

Link to my new story:

https://tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=7846&ageconsent=ok&warning=3

Comments

  1. Hello, i glad you are back, I would like a story where a 25 year old boy named Jules wears Mai Shiranui's skin suit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape