In Your Shoes

 Alright, I know it may have been strange for you that your Aunt Liz inherited her house to you after she died, she never actually spoke with you a lot in her life, but your apartment isn’t really a good place to live in, so come on, why not stay and live here at least for a while? The house actually looks quite conventional from the outside, but in the inside, it has some more details that make it special: it has three floors with an attic, a big living room and an even bigger kitchen, a really wide and cozy bedroom for you to sleep in, and more stuff like that; I think you’ll enjoy living here.


A week later

I’m happy that you decided to do the correct thing and move in here, now that it’s nighttime, you can explore your new home a little so you get familiar with it, don’t you think? Let’s go to the attic! Perhaps you’ll find something cool in there… 


To your surprise, the place is really well preserved and has a very nice lighting system. Let’s  look around; the place is full of boxes filled with stuff your aunt left away. I think that you can find really interesting stuff like books and jewelry in those boxes, if you ask me… Oh but your interest is in that black box over there, right? What could you find there? Oh my god… That’s a really nice pair of high heels inside the box, don’t you think?



Damn, Marcus… These shoes are beautiful, very cute and sexy. You can’t tell what it is about them, but you really felt fond of them at the very moment that they crossed your sight, am I right? Now, I know that you decided to take the shoes down to your new bedroom and placed them on the floor. And as you undressed and changed into your pajamas to sleep for the night, you kept staring at the heels in awe, they really looked amazing. You didn’t know how, but… you started to think of putting them on…


At this moment, you thought it was crazy, but as you kept staring at them, the feeling just grew more and more… You shrugged it off, you are now living alone anyways, no one will notice, and because of that, no one will judge you… Maybe just for a moment it wouldn’t hurt, right?


You took them and started slipping them on your feet, you didn’t know how, but they fit just perfectly, as if they were made only for you. Wearing these shoes felt amazing somehow, the platform and the heel lifted you in a way that just felt good, you are actually enjoying this, aren’t you? As you sat for a moment on your bed, you looked at your feet with the heels on, wait a minute, did they have nail polish on all this time?


The answer to that is no, but they do look really good, don’t they, Marcus? Now then, if you look down, you’ll notice some other changes happening now, where should we start? Well, there are those little bumps on your chest and your puffy nipples, sure; but you are also able to notice that your body in general shrank in frame, and that some body parts, such as your legs, thighs and buttocks, as well as your arms, your abdomen, and your chest specially, are gaining quite the big amount of fat right now.


You can see that your body is transforming quickly, growing and shrinking in some parts; now then, if you reach your crotch with your hand, you can see that your penis has shrunk significantly, perhaps it has already shrunk to nothing and already transforming into your new plumbing system, I’m not sure personally, but I bet you are since you are the one feeling yourself down there, let’s just hope that you like the result anyways.


Now then, I can tell now from just seeing you that your thighs grew to really generous proportions! Look at you go, girl! Damn you’re thicc, those hips are gonna sway splendidly when you walk, and hotdamn, look at that dump truck ass back there! Now every seat you sit on will feel comfortable with it, and some people are going to stare on the street, maybe you’ll like that… 


Now let’s see how your torso has been developing… Alright… I can see that your abdomen has become down right a soft, womanly belly, you aren’t really fat honestly, but there’s some curvyness and thickness there for you to enjoy, I actually think you’ll really love that part, but you probably won’t be able to see it now without the help of a mirror since you’ve grown those juicy melons on your chest… I mean, look at them, those are really nice mommy milkers you’ve got there, girl! I hope you can enjoy them as much as I would! Hehehe…


And finally, by seeing your new face… I can tell that you look really cute! And sexy if I may say that to you; now that your transformation has been completed, you need a new name to match your new form, and judging by your new hair combined with your face, I think you look like a Janice. I like that name, how about you?


Well, now that I have finished my job here, I might as well go. I hope you liked my gift and that you enjoy your new life! Don’t be scared, I think you will. Enjoy dressing sexily, with low-cut dresses and tops; cute, big bras on your breasts will make them look even bigger! I personally think you’ll love wearing tight jeans and thongs that ride up your ass. Also, don’t worry about having to explain this to everyone, now people just remember you as the sexy woman that lives here, just as it happened to me a while ago. Now, for the moment, I think what’s best for you is to start exploring that new sexy body of yours before going to sleep.



Enjoy!


-Your aunt Liz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape