It just feels so right

 


I silently sighed in pleasure as I groped my breast with one hand and recorded it with my cellphone on the other, once I finished, I put my tit back into my dress and stopped recording, I then sent the video to my husband, and saved my phone back into the insides of my generous cleavage, I turned back to the group of women that were sitting in the courtyard- “All right, girls! It’s done, I sent my boob to my man” -All of them cheered at me- “Weren’t you nervous? It was a rough dare!” -I smirked- “Of course not! I do this every time when I feel alone, I like my husband to come back home thirsty for me” -They knew I loved my husband that much, I would do everything for him, it’s what trophy wives do after all, right? But still, no one knows that I was once a male too…


I was just 16 years old when a woman offered me a dress in a store, I was alone shopping and this woman was offering to give me a black tight dress, I hesitated for a moment, told her that I didn’t have enough money to buy what I needed plus the dress (because I always liked the idea of crossdressing, so this offer was really tempting me), but then, the woman told me to take it for free, that she didn’t want any money, I smiled - “Really?” -I asked her, she just nodded and gave me the dress, I folded it and saved it inside my bag.


After I returned home, I ran as fast as I could to my bedroom with my bag, I put it on my desk, and I opened it to pick out the new dress that I had acquired, I locked my door in order for my parents to not realize what was I doing, I undressed, and put the dress on. It was awesome, having that piece on me felt so right, it was tight, yes, but also silky and very comfortable, it made me feel like I was really a woman…


I didn’t know what it was, but having that dress on had awakened something in me. I was always curious about wearing female clothing, but now I was feeling envious of women. I started to feel that I wanted to be a woman. I thought about this during the whole day, and I decided to stay in my room for a while, until my family called me to have dinner. I wouldn’t stop wearing the dress, but I could wear some of my own clothes over it for my parents to not realize. 


After I finished eating, I did probably one of the kinkiest things I’ve ever done in my life, I went back upstairs and was about to go to my bedroom, until I took a glance of my parents’ bedroom, I thought about my mom’s closet, and then I felt my dress beneath my clothes, I was feeling very feminine with it on, and I thought about how it would feel to wear female underwear beneath my dress, my penis grew an erection at the thought of wearing panties, a bra and stockings, I couldn’t control it, I needed to feel like the woman I wanted to be, so I went to their bedroom; luckily, my parents wouldn’t come upstairs or suspect of me for two reasons, the first one is that they were busy washing the dishes together, and the other reason is that I always went upstairs after dinner, they were used to it, they thought it was a teenager phase, so they wouldn’t realize about me stealing my mother’s underwear.


I tried to do this whole secret mission thing as fast and as quietly as possible, I got in the room and then I opened one of my mom’s drawers, I had an eureka moment as I opened it and found her bras, I went to the bottom of the drawer and picked one bra for her to not realize any change, I then closed it and opened the drawer that was under the last one, I had found her panties, I did the same, picked the ones at the bottom and next drawer, stockings! I got some black ones out to match my dress, and I got out. While on the hallway on my way to my room, I could hear my parents still busy chatting and being very romantic with each other, it was gross to me, I was their son anyways, I didn’t want to see my parents having any kind of erotic moment so I continued with my little secret project.


I got in my room and closed the door as quietly as possible and locked it. I took my male clothes off, liberating my dress from its restraints, and took it off too. I needed to dress from zero to feel like a real woman. I then took the panties and put them on like any pair of boxers pretty easily, too bad that it wasn’t the same case with the bra and the stockings, but eventually, I managed to put them on, I didn’t know if I looked sexy or feminine, I still had hairy legs and a masculine frame, the clothes didn’t even match! The bra was orange and the panties were pink, but I didn’t care, it was all good as long as I felt like a woman.


I then finally put the dress back on, and I couldn’t feel more right, I felt like a real woman even though I didn’t have a woman’s body, I started to walk like one, swaying my hips to each side with every step, I filled the bra with some socks to simulate boobs and made them bounce when I walked, I sat and crossed my legs too, I was trying to imitate every feminine move that I had seen on movies or my mom, I felt so good, but I got so carried away that I didn’t realize that it was so late now, it was a school night so I went to sleep, still, I would sleep dressed just like I was, as the woman I felt I was, even with the dress on!


I woke up the next morning with the sun filling my room, although it wasn’t my room, I was at the side of a double bed; looking at the other side, I saw that there wasn’t no one, but as how the bedsheets were thrown off, it seemed that there was one person there before. I didn’t feel as strange as anyone could hope, I was feeling just like every other morning, I looked over to my other side and saw a note sitting on the table that was at the side of the bed, it read: “Good morning! If you are reading this, it means that you have activated the spell, I’m glad! I hope you enjoy your new life. Greetings from: A helping hand.” I thought about how strange this was, and I kept reading as I found another text at the bottom of the note: “P.S.: This is who you are meant to be, you know it, it felt so right, didn’t it?”


I looked down and saw the same clothes I went to sleep in, but now they were filled differently, my hips were wider and stretched the dress more than before, I wasn’t feeling any bulge that filled my panties anymore, instead, I felt something flat, but my attention went directly to my chest, instead of simple socks filling the bra, I found a pair of round and massive orbs of flesh sitting there, giving me an ample cleavage to admire, I took one of them out, and sighed in disbelief.



“I became a real woman, this is so awesome…” -I thought as I kept looking down in awe to my gorgeous breasts, moving them with my hands, making them wobble around, I stood out from the bed and ran to a mirror in the room, I started laughing in genuine happiness as I saw the reflection of who I had become- “Fuck! I am a mature, sexy woman now! I look like one of my mom’s friends!”


I then started to feel all sweaty, it grossed me out so I took a shower, and I have to admit that it was there that I explored my new body for the first time, it was amazing, as I got out of the shower and dried myself, I started to remember how to dress up for the day, I already knew how to do my makeup or how to fix my hair, I felt so good at doing this, but as I started wondering about it, I discovered another very impressive thing, memories from this life flooded my mind and... I had a husband, and I was supposed to be getting all dolled up for his arrival from work, he was the one that wasn’t in my bed this morning! And more importantly, I was in love with him!


As I kept investigating the house and saw photos of me and my husband, as I saw luxurious furniture and expensive food and drinks, I slowly started to realize with my new memories that I had become a trophy wife. From the lusty and revealing outfits to the large pool in the backyard, I was married to a rich man, and I was his object of lust for him and eye candy for the other men he knew. I didn’t know why, but I liked this feeling. It just felt so right…


I decided to surprise my husband today as it was really my first day as the woman I have become, so while feeling a little lusty both by the thought of him and by the recent transition from horny teenager to mature woman I decided to stay naked and just wear heels, I was cooking when he arrived- “Hey love, how was work?”



Over the course of two years, I have seen myself become a whole other person, not that I complain though, I haven’t done anymore than enjoy every second of it, from the easy life to the amazing sex, I have no other stuff to do than clean the house, cook, and be there for my husband both at bed and events, I gotta say that at first, I didn’t know how to feel about being a trophy wife, but everything changed the first time that he thrusted his amazingly big and juicy cock into me, ever since that happened, I have accepted my life as the bimbo MILF I am, I even started dressing as one for a while!



I have done nothing more than enjoy this life, it’s so easy, so free of preoccupations, I just have to be who my husband wants me to be, and my life is resolved, I can buy whatever I want, do whatever (or whoever) I want, as long as my husband stays satisfied. Today, I picked this dress. I don’t care if it looks good on me, as long as it makes my tits look good for my husband, but they keep falling out! Well, it’s not that much of a problem, he is gonna take them out the moment he sees them so I don’t care about that little wardrobe problem.



I should be in denial about all the radical changes that I’ve gone through, I was a teenage boy, for god’s sake! But I don’t know… It just feels so right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape