Easier Life

 And once again, I was sitting there, in my room, at my desk, looking at the bright light of the screen of my laptop, advanced math problems featured in it. I sighed, I was once again here, doing homework on its due date… What was I doing there? I… Thought that… Maybe, just maybe, I was in the wrong place, math was never a subject I loved, yet there I was, studying a career directly related to math… This is a mistake, I don’t like to think, especially when it’s about advanced math… My life was going down the drain… And sure, I could fix that, I wasn’t doomed, but I couldn’t stop thinking, getting back on my tracks would be hard and would require a lot of work, I was tired; young? Sure, but tired like an old man, and I didn’t want to work on anything anymore, and then… I said it…


“I wish… I just wish that my life was easier… I wish I didn’t have to work on anything more to get what I want… Yeah, that would be nice…”


I gave my homework up, I couldn’t understand it and it was too late in the night, I was tired, and the next day was a school day, the day I would be turning that homework in. I turned my laptop off, put my pajamas on, and went to sleep, hoping that my life became easier when I woke up. 


Little did I know… It would…


I woke up the next day to the sunlight entering my room from the window, as soon as I felt it touch my face, I opened my eyes in fear… I was running REALLY late for class!!! My alarm didn’t go off! I needed to get ready quickly! I got up and ran to the bathroom, I did realize I felt something strange about my body that day, but I was too concentrated on getting ready for school that I didn’t care at all, until I got to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, but the person who looked back, wasn’t me… I looked at her from head to toe, I moved around while looking at her, and watched in awe as I saw her imitating my every move… This was strange, I was now a woman…



Not only that, but I looked to be around 45 years old, I had amazingly big and shapely breasts, thick thighs, wrinkly skin, a slight coat of makeup, a very milfy haircut, and really sexy black lingerie. I smiled and calmly came back to my bed, I didn’t need to go to school anymore…


The house I was in seemed to be another one, a bigger, and very luxurious mansion, around my new room, I could find a king sized bed, and under the tv, a photo collage of pictures of this new me and a man… Was I now married?

Seeing my bedside table, I found a marriage ring, I now knew that I was indeed married to a man, I explored my house for more clues about this new life, nothing in it implied that we had kids, no extra bedrooms, no pictures of them, it seemed that I wasn’t pregnant in the past, I was glad, I didn’t want to work!


I found more pictures, my new husband and I at different parties, I wore a different dress in every picture, all of them really revealing, my husband wore the same suit in all the pictures, I somehow felt more calm by seeing this, I smiled, and said:


“I’m a trophy wife!”


This was amazing news, not only has my life become way easier, it became rookie mode! I just needed to know how to cook, how to walk, how to look, and how to fuck, and nothing sounded difficult, nor boring to me! I was in heaven!


I came back to my room, took my already few clothes off, and got in the shower, I needed to get ready for my husband when he gets back from work!



I was so happy! Showering was a bliss to me, washing my sexy body, my full breasts, my wide hips, it was amazing! I put my makeup on, got my hair done, painted my nails, and put perfume on. I came to my closet and chose a dress, lingerie, and high heels to wear today. I got myself all dolled up and quickly got to the mirror to see my work of art: Me… I couldn’t help but smile, I was a goddess!




So yeah, that’s how my first day went on, I cooked dinner for my husband, he loved it, and he also loved the way I fixed my cleavage, which got him really horny for me, that night, he fucked me so great, that I decided that I didn’t wanted to change back never!


The past few years have been like that mostly, everyday I would wake up, get all dolled up, cook dinner and be fucked passionately, sometimes that would change with trips with my husband, shopping sprees or corporate parties to attend to as the object I am, it has been cool! I can’t deny that my life has become really easy as I wished in the past, but I can’t help thinking sometimes… At what cost? Was I really meant to exist only for being another asset to a person? To be the “hot trophy wife”? To cook, dress up, and have sex? Or was I actually meant for something more in my other life? Maybe the actual answer to my issue was just a career change, but I’ll never know… This was how I wanted my life to become, so I better stay happy like this… Right? 


… Right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape