The Outfit Makes the Woman

It was just another normal day, I was at the mall checking out the newest music albums that had recently been released, but I was quickly astonished as to who had decided to pay for a product at the counter in front of me, there she stood, a very beautiful woman, she was sporting an amazing look, which was mostly made by the tight, red dress she was wearing, in which her cleavage stood out just as well as her voluptuous rear, her plump thighs and waist could be seen too, she combined the dress with black high heels that made her long legs look even sexier, and a very seductive set of hairdo and makeup that accentuated the beauty of her mature and wrinkled face, she looked to be around the mid-50s of her life, and she still looked gorgeous… God! If she looks great now, I can imagine how good she looked when she was young!



I absentmindedly kept staring at her, without realizing how creepy I was, she eventually realized and glared at me, with those beautiful eyes she had, I couldn’t help but notice her beauty, but she still was freaked out, and I don’t blame her! She is correct to be weirded out by a 17 year old boy staring at her body without stopping. She paid for her stuff and decided to leave, not before coming to me and say- “Didn’t your parents tell you that you shouldn’t stare at people like that? You’re being scary and creepy!” -I was astounded and speechless, here I was, a plain looking young dude who no one would notice, and yet here she was, the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, talking to me! I just responded with a creepy grunt, trying to say anything, but nothing came out since I just couldn’t take so much beauty into my sight, she sighed and left, but not before mumbling something between her teeth- “Man! That was amazing!” -Was all that I could think about.


But… I mean, didn’t those legs look amazing? Especially with that pair of heels! I loved the clicking sound that they made with every step that that woman was taking. They were honestly so seductive and arousing, as if they were announcing the entrance of gorgeousness incarnated… Click, clack… so rhythmical and sexy, and plus, they made legs look amazing too! Even if they have aged for too many years.



By the way, she’s gone now and there’s no more women wearing heels here, I wonder why am I hearing them then? It’s like there was a clicking sound with every step I made, strange… Maybe I should go and ignore that sound…


Still, wasn’t her dress amazing? So silky and tight, it hugged every curve of her plump, mature body, right? Her thighs and her ass, as well as her waist… Man! She looked too sexy in that! She had a tummy with a little more fat than a younger woman, but somehow, her dress made it look so good! And about her ass, it was so plump, and yet, so firm! I wonder how she does that, maybe a thong beneath? Probably that!



Ugh… Why do I suddenly feel my clothes so tight against my skin? And why do I suddenly feel my hips being wider and my lower body fatter in general? But most importantly, why do I feel a wedgie in my ass? It feels so uncomfortable, as if I had something riding up my rear, so strange… I should keep going and check out what’s happening when I arrive at home.


Back to that woman… I feel so obsessed about her! I mean, did you see those boobs?! Her cleavage was so enticing and seductive, not only that, but her breast size did help a lot! She looked like quite the top heavy woman, those were probably fully grown F cups! I wonder if they feel heavy, I wonder if they can make it hard to stand up straight, I wonder if they make her have back pain… I would easily help her carry them around if you know what I mean!



Umm… Suddenly, I feel weighed down and tired… my back hurts a little bit and I don’t know why, I probably should stop carrying so much stuff in my backpack… Yeah, that should fix the pain… Also, I feel the need to buy some stuff… I really need new panties and thongs for my ass to look firm…


I have bought some dresses and heels too, as well as a bunch of bras that should help my body look better. Looking back at them, I’m sure this is what a 17 year old boy needs to make his female mature body more sexy to the people’s eyes! Now I just need some more makeup… Oh! Just like the one that woman before was wearing! In my opinion, that was very manly of her to wear feminine makeup that is meant for curvy boys like me! I just need that and a new hair style to finally become the attractive man I want to be!


Epilogue


After the changes were done to his body, our protagonist had become a new woman without really realizing it. She aged almost 40 years physically, her hair became blonde and her body became curvy as she lost her manhood while her hips expanded as well as her breasts. When she returned home after her shopping spree, thinking she was still that 17 year old boy that she was before, she looked at the mirror in excitement to see her new look, she then realized who she had become and that it was too late to go back. The woman that she saw before mumbled a spell that transformed him into this body, and now she was stuck, with no more to do than to get used to it and become a woman both physically and mentally, going as Lauren now, she is still struggling with figuring out the engineering of bras and her heavy breasts.




---

Hey! Did you like this caption? Be sure to support me on my Patreon, with any tier you'll have access to this caption and other new ones a month before their release on this blog along with more benefits! The link is on the blog's dash menu.


Comments

  1. Absolutely loved this story so hot 🔥🔥🔥🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape