Unreal Reality Part 1

"Ughh, that was a wild night for sure", said Dan when he started to wake up the morning after his best friend's bachelor party, though he felt a little strange, he remembers drinking a lot, though he wasn't having any kind of hangover, but instead he felt like someone was laying on him, and was pretty heavy specially in the chest area and the stomach area, he figured that it could be some girl he hooked up with the night before, until he moved a little, and felt that same weight move to lots of directions and in lots of forms, it was then, that he knew, there wasn't a girl on him, there was something else, and given how that move felt, he was scared to open his eyes, and he got even more scared when he saw the reality of things.

"What the fuck?! I'm a chick?!" He screamed in horror as he touched the ample pair of breasts that were hanging from his chest, and then, started crying when he touched his abdomen, which now was a big and round pregnant belly, "I'm... I'm... I'm...", Dan couldn't find the balls to say what he was now, until another voice, a masculine one, said: "...Pregnant? Yes, you are, baby..." After saying this, the man yawned, "...And why are you screaming like that, honey? Is something wrong?". Dan felt even more strange, as the presence of this man, laying at his side in the same bed, calling him honey, and the wet feeling of his new pussy, he couldn't help but scream once again, and this time, louder than before.

"Aghh!" Said the other man irritated, "What's going on, Maria?! What's happening to you?!", Dan, hearing how he was just called by the man in front of him, said: "What's happening to me?! The thing that's happening to me is that I go sleep as a man, and wake up as a heavily pregnant big titted chick, laying on the same bed as another man, who calls me honey! That's what is happening to me, I'm scared!".

"The man, who appeared to be Maria's husband, said, "As a guy? Waking up as a chick? Ugh this is really awkward, I do not believe you, hun, we went to sleep last night as husband and wife, as Ron and Maria, nothing more, you are my wife, you are 8 months pregnant with our very first child that's our reality...". Dan, now Maria, couldn't help but faint when hearing this. He would later wake up with breakfast on her lap, still in the same bed. Ron, who appeared to be her husband, cooked it for her, and brought it, Maria tried to eat, but her massive belly made it hard to get the bed table close to her, so she had to take the plate on one hand, and eat with the other, "Delicious" she thought while eating. 

Ron appeared some minutes later out of the bathroom, now completely bathed and dressed up to go out, "Ugh I really didn't want to get out in a Sunday, especially with my heavily pregnant wife in here, but I have to take you to the psychiatrist to see what just happened this morning, okay?" Maria, still naked and sitting in the bed, looked at him in awe, weirded out to feel wet once again at the sight of Ron, she figured out that he just wanted to help since he brought her such a delicious meal, so she accepted.

Maria finished her breakfast and Ron took the table back to the kitchen, while she went to the bathroom and had to pee, so she locked the door and started urinating, though she was doing it standing, making the urine fall down through her legs, she quickly realised and sat down, ashamed of her new form and needs. As she finished urinating, Maria started her shower, doing it as quickly as she could.

She felt more awkward while showering, since her new skin was so sensitive, she felt both pleasure and pain as the hot water cascaded down her bountiful cleavage, her ass, and of course, her belly, it got even worse when she had to soap her new body, and wash parts that he never thought she would ever wash in her own body, like her breasts, or her pussy.As she finished and got dressed, she went to Ron and said: 

"I'm ready to go"

___

Hey! Amber here, I hope you like this new series that I wanted to start some days ago, Maria's story is sure pretty interesting! 

Well, I have another anouncement to make, since I'm applying to enter college, I have been studying a lot, and struggled to bring this new cap for you, so if you find me a little inactive in this blog or some other places like Discord or Twitter, it's because I'm focusing on studies, still, I will try to keep writing caps since I like it so much. Thanks for reading! And I'll be seeing you soon!

Comments

  1. Me gustó mucho la historia Amber, como siempre un gran trabajo, no te preocupes concéntrate en tus estudios y escribe cuando puedas porque aquí te estaremos esperando, ojalá te valla muy bien en la Uni ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Jessica! Me aseguraré de que logre entrar a la uni para seguir trayendo más historias!

      Delete
  2. I loved this story so so much like omg exciting plz keep this going sincerely reann xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. please, continue this story! It is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please more like this! i love pregnant tg caption, and this one is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape