My boobs

Ever since I got infected with the famous 'boob flu' virus, my life has become very hard and humiliating for a young lad like me. Ever since I saw my chest becoming a pair of A cups, I knew deeply that I should have probably avoided the crowd of people I found on the way back home from school, but I decided to ignore it, I wanted to think that maybe I was sore because of my chest day at the gym, or that it was a side effect of any protein shake or food in my diet, but when I finally became a C cup, I was already incapable of having myself cured. 

When that happened I found myself at the mall buying a new set of clothes for my torso in general, the new weight in my chest was practically making me do it, I then found myself a week later doing the same thing because now I was a DD cup, and the expansion didn't stop until I had become a G cup titted guy in girly clothes.

The worst part of the boob flu is how easy it is to get infected with it, you just need direct friction with an infected nipple and you're good to go, you will be growing a big pair of boobs in a month. That's how I got infected, I wanted to come back to my house quickly, so I decided to take a shortcut I always have used, but that day, something kind of happened and there was a lot of people together making a scandalous crowd, I decided to ignore that and get past them, but it was no good, it happened that there was a person infected with the boob flu, and when passing by, I got friction of their nipples, infecting me with it.

The other bad part is that you will only grow boobs, with them someone would think: "Oh maybe this is the first part of a complete gender transformation, at least I won't look like a freak", but yes, indeed! If you get the boob flu, just be prepared to be a man with tits, it's a horrible sensation, believe me. Doctors have been searching for a cure for a long time, and just found two things, if your breasts are still small enough, they can extract the infected tissue in surgery and cure you, but if you are already too late (like me), you can either stay like that or overcome a complete gender change cosmetic surgery. I'm still thinking about it myself, but for the moment I think I will keep my dick... I think.

It's been difficult and so humiliating to a man like me, to overcome such a change, especially since I was forced by my new anatomy to wear a bra, yes, the bra cups are so silky and comfortable, but the only thought of wearing one is the complete opposite to me, I hate it when I wake up feeling their weight on my chest, or when I'm showering and I have to wash them and pass my hands through their sensitive skin, I hate it when a little friction makes me feel arousal, and worst of all, I hate it when I have people coming over to my house, just to decide that my tits are more interesting than me to talk to! Their eyes are only there, it's horrible.

But the worst of changes came in a week ago, when I woke up and felt like I had a wet dream, just not in my crotch, but in my breasts... I looked down, trying to ignore the bountiful cleavage that I sported, and past that, I realized that my top was stained of something around the nipple area, when I examined it more, I slowly realized it, scared, I gasped, I was horrified to find out... I was now lactating.

Talk about bad luck, not only was I infected with the boob flu, but I also got the variation that makes people make milk! How much did this world wanted to humiliate me? I am everything but a feminine person, and THIS happens to me?! It's so unfair, why didn't it happened to a person that ACTUALLY wanted this? Instead, I am the one becoming a cow. At least my lactation explains why I was bigger than other infected men.

Well, now it's been a week since I began lactating, I bought two breast pumps to get rid of my milk in a matter of minutes every day and not worry about it during the rest of it until the next day came, I use to dispose of my milk in the bathroom sink and forget about it, but as much as I want it, I find it very difficult now to not like my situation, everything just feels... better, especially when I pump the milk out of me, it's so pleasant, and to be honest, I kind of like the attention that my boobs are getting me...

What do you think, should I still avoid these feelings, or should I embrace them? What would you do?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! I will surely keep writing about the boob flu, it's certainly sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Aunt's Life

A Bad Bargain (Commission for Bdog3120)

No Escape